Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Izabel Goulart just arrived in New York, maybe for the fittings?

And she has been doing all of her pre-VSFS workouts and of course sharing them via social media. I liked Izabel (alot) in the past, but I do agree with previous posters on here regarding her same poses. Regarding her body, she has always been tiny, but she's sporting some serious cheese-grater abs now

Maybe VS is keeping some of the big names as a surprise. Or, at least, I do hope so.

I don't know what's the exact definition of a big name but I really hope Lily D makes it. She has been a good fit for VS since she started back in 2010. I don't recall her walking Chanel in ages (correct me if I'm wrong) (besides, she didn't walk any shows last season except for Topshop and DVF, right?) thus I don't see why she would do the Métiers d'Art show rather than VS. Plus she's from London so it'd seem obvious VS should keep her at least for this year. Fingers crossed.

Maybe VS is keeping some of the big names as a surprise. Or, at least, I do hope so.

I don't know what's the exact definition of a big name but I really hope Lily D makes it. She has been a good fit for VS since she started back in 2010. I don't recall her walking Chanel in ages (correct me if I'm wrong) (besides, she didn't walk any shows last season except for Topshop and DVF, right?) thus I don't see why she would do the Métiers d'Art show rather than VS. Plus she's from London so it'd seem obvious VS should keep her at least for this year. Fingers crossed.

With "big names" I mean some model exatly like Lily D :yes:  I so hope she will be there.

^ was she in nyc during castings?

She's been practically MIA from social networks these past months... Last time I heard of her was mid-october when she was in NYC for the Chanel (lol?) dinner event promoting the No. 5 film campaign