Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Did anyone see this? John Pfeiffer put this on his Instagram and tagged current girls as well as Natasha Poly. Think she could be in the show?

post-88496-0-1446073368-39031_thumb.jpg

Wow Alessandra looked really younger back then. She was 25 and already a few years later she looked much older. Of all the models she changed the most in her face. 

Yay for Josephine! She's gorgeous! I just hope she gets a half decent outfit this year. They really abused her with her joke of an outfit last year. I can imagine how annoying/humiliating it is to become a successful model, to finally get the VS show job, to going to your fitting and they make you wear something stupid and ugly (cactus leggings, smiley face stomach) that covers your entire body while the other girls in the non pink sections look sexy and have 2-3 outfits each while you newbies look ratchet and wait your turn. Not cool! Every girl should get 2 outfits at least.

^I think she is going to the fittings with that post.

I have a question: how come some of the models like Lais, Barbara F (and in other years Iza Goulart, etc) can share that they going to the fittings and some other models - even though they post something like "dream day tomorrow" or "starting the day with happy tears"(and we assume it's for VS) can't? Is it somethings they tell them not to? 

Do we know if they've cast any British girls?? I can't imagine them coming to London and then not including a single British model, but I've seen no mention of Lily D/Jourdan/Cara/Malaika or anyone else. Unless they didn't have to go to castings this year?

They would still need to go castings. I'm sure Jourdan and Lily D are in. Cara would definitely be in too but she's filming a movie so she might not be able to make it. No idea about Malaika.

They both look stunning and confirmed that they'll be walking down the runway together. Adriana looks so hot in this video. When these 2 are together they remind me of the era of real angels. Because aside from Candice and Doutzen, I still don't understand how the others are angels.

They both look stunning and confirmed that they'll be walking down the runway together. Adriana looks so hot in this video. When these 2 are together they remind me of the era of real angels. Because aside from Candice and Doutzen, I still don't understand how the others are angels.
I don't think she meant together TOGETHER. Maybe the segment will be the last one and they can do the finale together.