Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

3 hours ago, canirove said:

#Karlie4express

http://www.express.com/clothing/women/karlie-kloss/cat/cat3520003?ICID=hp-m1-karliekloss

94930002_R1.jpg       95010011_R2.jpg       

2 hours ago, canirove said:

More from #Karlie4express

C8QhXQSXUAA8OOV.jpg  C8QhYXsXUAEFlr9.jpg

Karlie-Kloss-Express-Collection-2017.jpg

Fashion's obsession with one eye continues.

37 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Karlie Kloss is the NEXT OPRAH

CALLING IT

Karlie is too bland to be the next Oprah.

Oprah's success and charisma come from her life experiences, especially through the prism of being african american woman making the way for herself in entertainment industry.

Karlie is generation of instagirls where all doors open for you because you have the right connections. Oprah never had that.

I know it was, but I wouldn't be surprised if Karlie tried TV hosting late in her career. She's definitely putting herself in many business ventures, which is good.

Allegedly, she earned some decent cash with Casey Neistat's Beme being sold to CNN.

She has actually hosted that MTV thing with Joan and also I think she hosted with some other guy a red carpet coverage for some awards back in 2012(?) so she has already made a move towards that and now that she is more famous she will do it again for sure. But I would like to see her new "brand" mixed with more HF jobs. She is a really good model to just model Express and Swarofski...

In April she is gonna be on Bill Nye's science show on netflix as a collaborator I believe. I wouldn't mind seeing her doing something on tv like Heidi does tbh. A Project Runway or America's Next Top Model thing.