Bellazon

Celebs Lookalike!

Guest MissIsabella

^ I'm guessing you are talking about it looking broad when we see her from the front and she is grinning? If so, I was talking about from a profile view. From the front it can look wide when she smiles, but from a profile view she has a small nose.

tinky - Thanks. LOL I just get tired that whenever somebody says so-and-so doesn't look like this famous person they are accused of being jealous all the time. A guy could say exactly the same thing and he wouldn't have any fingers pointed at him. Can't a woman give her honest opinion without being called an insecure wreck?

^ I'm guessing you are talking about it looking broad when we see her from the front and she is grinning? If so, I was talking about from a profile view. From the front it can look wide when she smiles, but from a profile view she has a small nose.

tinky - Thanks. LOL I just get tired that whenever somebody says so-and-so doesn't look like this famous person they are accused of being jealous all the time. A guy could say exactly the same thing and he wouldn't have any fingers pointed at him. Can't a woman give her honest opinion without being called an insecure wreck?

i do not think you are jealous at all sheyda!! You gave your opinion not everyone will think the same! =) thanks everyone

sheyda: first off, i wasnt really addressing my post towards anyone specific just a couple of people. but i was not addressing my post towards you. i dont really remember seeing your post before and if i did i would of quoted your post (if it was just your post that i wanted to reply to). second, i didnt really say that you were being jealous or how you said it "ugly, bitter, jealous b*tch, or something" neither did i call you an insecure wreck. maybe im not the one accusing becuase clearly you seem to be accusing me to say something towards you that i didnt. come to think of it (this is not to offend you in any way) i never actually notice you were a member till now when i saw your reply. so no need to start going overboard and making accusations saying "i dont like being called an insecure wreck for speaking my mind" becuase i didnt mention any names, i didnt say "oh (enter name here) is an ugly b*tch who's jealous". my post was clearly to the members who just cant face that this girl looks very similar to adriana and yet they refuse to admit it becuaes they might be a bit too stubborn or whatever. i too was just speaking my mind, i was not trying to start beef and (again) i was not addressing my post towards you.

identical and similar are almost the same meaning. so it's not really making any sense if you say "yeah she looks similar...but not identical" that's just me. yes i'll admit it's not a clear picture, but she does have a strong resemblence and it is not becuase of the angle the picture was taken or whatever. and adriana's nose is not small. it's actually a bit big. not horrendous big or anything. just long, and a bit broader and it's not exactly slim. it's mediaocre. also, adriana's eyes arent really any smaller or bigger than dancer's eyes. if you've seen some of her earlier work, her eyes are actually appear a bit big. then there are some cases where her eyes appear a bit narrower. it just depends on the make up. but when i saw her pics without make up it looked almost the same size and shape. their face shapes are pretty much the same, they both have the roundish cheeks. so it's pretty much identical or similar when you get a picture of adriana with her hair like that and just comparing the two. however, you are right that there are some differences. like adriana's nose might be a bit more pointed, and her lips are a different shape. either way, i dont pay attention when it comes to comparing two people to see if they look alike. if they both have the same look just about, then i consider them to be very similar. it's not like "oh wait! she has this one wrinkle on her lips so that makes a difference" i didnt say that this girl looked perfectly exacly like adriana. if you read my post, i said that the face, eyebrows, lips, eyes, nose might be just a tad bit off, but it's still bears remarkable resemblence. there are plenty of girls i've seen online who bear some resemblences to models like adriana. whether it's just one or two or the whole package. there's no need to try and say that they dont when clearly they do.

Femme Fatale - I never said you were replying to anyone in specific. I never said you were directing your post towards me, but since you assumed everyone else who said she didn't look like Adriana was jealous I wanted to save myself from being accused of the same thing. I am not accusing you of saying anything towards me, but I am pointing out that you unfairly judged these other members. Perhaps if they said something like, "Pffft! Yeah right! You look NOTHING like Adriana!" then I would agree that they seemed jealous, but they did nothing of the sort.

First you say you are not being specific, then you say your post was "clearly to the members who just cant face that this girl looks very similar to Adriana". Which is it: in general, or specific? I did not mention any names in my post either, but I think it is pretty obvious I am trying not to be accused by you (or others like you) of being jealous just because I think dancer doesn't look exactly like Adriana. You don't have to mention any names to make it clear your message is to a particular bunch of people.

yet they refuse to admit it becuaes they might be a bit too stubborn or whatever.

This is my point; they might be stubborn to admit they are jealous; you do not know that they are even jealous at all, but you assumed they definitely were anyway without asking why they think she doesn't look like Adriana and seeing if they can come up with something other than, "She just doesn't, okay?" and a smiley rolling its eyes. If that were to be their reply, then you would definitely have a reason to call them jealous, but without that you have no evidence.

Identical means "exactly alike", whereas similar means "like something, but not exactly the same". You can't interchange the word "identical" with "similar" because it would not make sense. For example, "A tennis ball looks similar to an apple because it is rounded and green." You can't change it to "identical" because tennis balls are also fuzzy, have white stripes on and are perfectly round, therefore they cannot be described as being "identical to apples". I guess the sentence I typed about dancer looking "similar, but not identical to Adriana" wouldn't make sense to those who aren't too interested in the subject of English, but to someone who knows the language very well it makes perfect sense.

there are plenty of girls i've seen online who bear some resemblences to models like adriana. whether it's just one or two or the whole package. there's no need to try and say that they dont when clearly they do.

And there's no need to try and label everyone who says, "She doesn't look like so-and-so to me" as being jealous, when it is clear that they are just voicing their opinions.

okay, for the last time, i wasnt saying that everyone in this forum was jealous. you should know that the people i'm replying to know who they are and accept it becuase clearly they are not replying. why dont you just stay out of what i say to other members becuase clearly, i dont mean to start beef, and i didnt do any damn thing to you. so why are you keeping this on? becuase i didnt say that you were insecure, and yet you made it sound as if i did quoting you " before i am accused of being a jealous bitch" well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess but i told once before and i will tell you again, i did not see your post before and i did not say anything to you. the people i was reffering to know who they are, and so you should mind your own buisness. just becuase i didnt mention any names doesnt mean i clearly think that everyone in this forum are jealous of one person becuase she bears remarkable resemblence to a model.

I never said you were replying to anyone in specific. I never said you were directing your post towards me, but since you assumed everyone else who said she didn't look like Adriana was jealous

Since when in this god given world did i assume or said anything about EVERYONE being jealous of this girl that she looks like adriana? didnt you read that i said "to the people who blah blah blah" once again, they know who they are and it was done long after i made that post till you came in here and brought it up again.

Perhaps if they said something like, "Pffft! Yeah right! You look NOTHING like Adriana!" then I would agree that they seemed jealous, but they did nothing of the sort.

those were the people i was reffering to. thank you very much.

First you say you are not being specific, then you say your post was "clearly to the members who just cant face that this girl looks very similar to Adriana".

first, i said that my first post was clearly to the members who i was reffering to. second, i said i didnt mention any names so therefore i'm not being so very specific. get it?

This is my point; they might be stubborn to admit they are jealous; you do not know that they are even jealous at all

which is why i added the word "might" in that sentence. no i do not know if they are jealous or not, but if i were to assume, i think i would of put something like "oh you're just jealous! your stupid and jealous! that's what you are!" but instead i put "becuase you might be jealous or whatever"

it wouldn't make sense to those who aren't too interested in the subject of English, but to someone who knows the language very well it makes perfect sense.

oh lets see, now who is assuming here? becuase clearly i do take interest in the subject of English. maybe i dont show it, but you know after 6 hours of studying the stuff and reading all day, why would i? and fyi, i wasnt trying to interchange any words. just to me, i'm not a picky person, when comparing look alikes. that doesnt mean i just go and say "oh this girl looks like this model" to any girl. rather to me, any girl who rings more than just one resemblence to a specific celeb is good enough for me. i didnt say you had to find this girl similar to adriana or even identical, it made perfect sense if you found her similar and not identcial, but you see, i wasnt even replying to you in the first place. so no need to bash on me and say "oh well i didnt say that and i said this. i must save myself before being accused and i dont like being called this or that when just giving my opinion" oh well you can save it becuase it had nothing to do with you in the first place.

And there's no need to try and label everyone who says, "She doesn't look like so-and-so to me" as being jealous, when it is clear that they are just voicing their opinions

for the last time i wasnt labeling everyone. second, just becuase it's my opinion that some people seem to be a bit stubborn or jealous it doesnt make it any different from other people's opinions. so if i put it on writing or voice it out, dont lash at me becuase i'm just doing what everyone else is doing. if the people whom i were replying to (they know who they are btw) think i was mistaken or had any problem with my post, they can pm me and say something about it and get my apology. but the drawback is, they havent, they saw what i wrote and yet didnt say a word. that doesnt mean i was right about them or anything, just if they had a problem with what i said they would of said something to me. you seem to be the only one in this forum that has a problem with what i said, which wasnt so very serious to begin with and it was not even close to being directed to you. it was just my own opinion, i wasnt lashing out on everyone, so why dont know you just let it go.

haha yeah you fugly jealous bitch :o

i think the "do i look like adriana" debate is pointless... it's way too much writing for me to care and read it but just look at the model ID thread: sometimes ppl post a pic of a random girl, asking "is it [insert model's name]" and i'm like "wow it does not look like [insert model's name] at all ! how can they mistaken that chick for her ? :|" so i guess it's all a matter of how everybody see things... sometimes we see resemblances where we want to see them :whistle:

wow, I haven't been in this thread for a while but there's been a lot of arguing about the posts :blink:

Dancer, If my post came across like I was just being mean to you or anything, I am sorry.

Because that was definately not what I was trying to do. I just didn't and still don'' see that resemblance.

Like I said before, You look more like Megan Ewing/Amy Lee to me in that picture.

But then again, It might have seemed like I was being rude to you. If so, I apologise.

I don't think anyone who reacted on her question about whether she looked like Adriana or not, was ment jealous.

Just like said before, no one was being sarcastic about it or making fun of it so It doesnt look like jealousy to me

wow, I haven't been in this thread for a while but there's been a lot of arguing about the posts :blink:

Dancer, If my post came across like I was just being mean to you or anything, I am sorry.

Because that was definately not what I was trying to do. I just didn't and still don'' see that resemblance.

Like I said before, You look more like Megan Ewing/Amy Lee to me in that picture.

But then again, It might have seemed like I was being rude to you. If so, I apologise.

I don't think anyone who reacted on her question about whether she looked like Adriana or not, was ment jealous.

Just like said before, no one was being sarcastic about it or making fun of it so It doesnt look like jealousy to me