Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

Of course it’s possible that she’s paying for private jet flights and for staying in Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc (where only the wealthiest are staying) herself. And she’s by no means poor, but she’s no Kendall Jenner either who comes from big money and who has lucrative modelling deals. On top of that Lorena is living in Manhattan. Only big names in the fashion industry have money like that. Yes, she gets booked here in there but she‘s no millionaire to be living this kind of lifestyle. Of course, I don’t know what kind of money she’s making but one can wonder.

19 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Glad you managed to save this before she deleted. She deletes really beautiful photos of herself constantly, I don't get it. 

Edit: Looks like she archived the post and then brought it back. 

Lorena Rae Out in Cannes is seen on the Croisette during the 71th Cannes Film Festival, May 15th 

ebDQQRsf_t.jpg i48EYxol_t.jpg NwNFgNRl_t.jpg mqlzrrz4_t.jpg olPN3JbS_t.jpg 0MdIz1uw_t.jpg IACSBzAn_t.jpg 57pCt66R_t.jpg dmSbYeGE_t.jpg 4G8NRvrT_t.jpg 3nV2EHJZ_t.jpg xJlrXfvu_t.jpg ZUd2qGca_t.jpg baR6Wjz9_t.jpg eyg4ZJ3Q_t.jpg 9ESykVBy_t.jpg PNOPQprT_t.jpg 6HVhHjkQ_t.jpg ETWe4JTX_t.jpg lQSv6x3F_t.jpg

2dfFiuHM_t.jpg pAW8aCYx_t.jpg xYJnMgIM_t.jpg O2TW63HJ_t.jpg

22 hours ago, across32 said:

She has become friends with Lance Stroll, whose father is a billionaire. Might have something to do with it.

Still, not as effective  as  DLO's billionaire boyfriend who (presumably) was instrumental in facilitating her attendance at  a  movie premiere this week :laugh: