Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

I'm gonna be at my local book store tomorrow or else Wednesday and will be picking up Cosmopolitan then - will try to scan it as soon as possible. :D

Thanks a lot! I did a go at them, but after a period of blood, sweat and tears I had to conclude that my scanner sucked bigtime. I can probably make better pics with my camera than that thing <_< :cain:

I'm gonna be at my local book store tomorrow or else Wednesday and will be picking up Cosmopolitan then - will try to scan it as soon as possible. :D

Is she also in this month's Glamour UK? If so I'm definitely getting that too! :D

~~lOlZ~~ well-sweetheat--i can't wait to see your scans-of my boo Ana :drool:

in these 2 magazines! :hell yea!: Heh= Damn! this is making me a mighty happy

guy! Oh yeah! Heh= :brows:

Thug Life

Gangsta!

Peace yall! :doofywave:

Here you are! As my scanner sucks, I made pictures of them. It's a new camera, I'm haven't figured it out entirely yet, so there might be better pictures of it in the future. I'll try it again tonight. Until then, this will have to do. Unfortunately, one of the pages were ruined while trying to get it out of the mag :cry: You can see it in the first two pics.

editorial01vj3.th.jpgeditorial2iz7.th.jpg

editorial03gi9.th.jpgeditorial05le8.th.jpg

editorial7ng8.th.jpgeditorial8yi5.th.jpg

editorialbetterud4.th.jpg

Well, that's it! I hope you like it. I will try to put up sharper versions tommorow :) And doesn't she look gorgeous? :wub:

Thanks for the new pictures!!

I went to my local supermarket yesterday to try and get Glamour - but they only had Glamour April with Anne Hathaway on the cover, not the Teri Hatcher one, and they didn't have Cosmopolitan at all. :( Going into the city this afternoon and hopefully I'll have more luck then.

Today just wasn't my lucky day. I looked in 4 different book stores and super markets, and couldn't find March Glamour anywhere - it seems I am just a few days too late. All I found was Glamour April, and she's definitely not in that. I also checked Cosmopolitan UK, I leafed through it but Ana's definitely not in that one either. :( Anyway, am hoping to locate Glamour on eBay now and maybe scan it in next week if I can find it. *sighs disappointedly*

I made new shots; I shot every pic individually now. I just have to edit them and then -tommorow- you guys will have the set in HQ :) And I forgot one picture, so I'll add that one to :) Happy you guys enjoy it :D

Hi Expresso,

Could you please confirm what magazine your latest Ana scans are taken from? I looked for the latest Cosmo and Teri Hatcher isn't on the cover, Eva Longoria is. Last month it was Tori Praver. Is that the US Cosmo or the UK version? Would love to pick it up just to have a copy.

Hi Expresso,

Could you please confirm what magazine your latest Ana scans are taken from? I looked for the latest Cosmo and Teri Hatcher isn't on the cover, Eva Longoria is. Last month it was Tori Praver. Is that the US Cosmo or the UK version? Would love to pick it up just to have a copy.

They're from Glamour UK, March 2007, not Cosmopolitan. :)

Hi Expresso,

They're from Glamour UK, March 2007, not Cosmopolitan. :)

Thanks so much Nothingless. I'll have to check my local Borders here in the States to see if they have any copies left.