Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

They're from Glamour UK, March 2007, not Cosmopolitan. :)

*smacks head* yeah, sorry to cause all the fuss ppl. It's the march Glamour edition indeed. Sometimes I get mixed up. I went to pick up the cosmo, but went home with the Glamour instead (cuz of Ana. :) )

Here you are! As my scanner sucks, I made pictures of them. It's a new camera, I'm haven't figured it out entirely yet, so there might be better pictures of it in the future. I'll try it again tonight. Until then, this will have to do. Unfortunately, one of the pages were ruined while trying to get it out of the mag :cry: You can see it in the first two pics.

editorial01vj3.th.jpgeditorial2iz7.th.jpg

editorial03gi9.th.jpgeditorial05le8.th.jpg

editorial7ng8.th.jpgeditorial8yi5.th.jpg

editorialbetterud4.th.jpg

Well, that's it! I hope you like it. I will try to put up sharper versions tommorow :) And doesn't she look gorgeous? :wub:

thanks

Finally got my hands on a copy of Glamour March through eBay! All 8 scans below, enjoy! :wave:

glamourmarch200701lf3.th.jpg glamourmarch200708gv4.th.jpg glamourmarch200703tt2.th.jpg glamourmarch200707wj5.th.jpg glamourmarch200706ku8.th.jpg glamourmarch200705dp5.th.jpg glamourmarch200704ju6.th.jpg glamourmarch200702pc6.th.jpg

Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :)

Thanks for that. The reaon why I kept you guys waiting was because I wasn't fully satisfied with my photographs. But now you scanned them it won't be neccesary anymore :)