Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Honeslty, I don't want Alex for Pink. I want her for mainline if she was ever to work for VS.

Given the circumstance there's even less likelihood of that happening  with 10+ new girls this year. I thought the dearth of models in PINK might work in her favor :(

I agree with Elf. VS has so many girls now they're not going to hire any new girls for mainline. PINK and VSX maybe, but mainline not too sure.

At this point I'd be happy if she worked with any big lingerie brand: Intimissimi, Agent Provocateur.

SI would be smart to put her in the next issue. I think she's every SI reader's dream: hot blonde babe who loves sports.

Does anybody know if she's done the casting call videos? So far all the girls shown have been pretty meh.

She did a casting call for 2015. 

SI would be smart to put her in the next issue. I think she's every SI reader's dream: hot blonde babe who loves sports.

Does anybody know if she's done the casting call videos? So far all the girls shown have been pretty meh.

She did a casting call for 2015. 

I'm hoping they put her in the next issue. She really deserves it