Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

...as for the "European" route, she is represented by Women Milano as well.

Guys u should know me by now^^ :Angel:

(well not Derek Zoolander... Newbie)

I am kiki le troll - pain in the ass & witty

I like her and i know she just starting modeling and she got plenty of time to become a model

But!

The "fishing for compliments" selfies?

Me want to slap her adorable baby face each time i see one :ninja:

It's my fault I know, I should not click to see her thread

hoping

I'll see new modeling work?

*sigh*

Other than that she should take the "EUROPEAN" route because she would be more than perfect for French & Italian or Spanish beauty editorials, She got the perfect commercial healthy American girl look for it.

...as for the "European" route, she is represented by Women Milano as well.

In terms of modeling > go see or castings/jobs/ absolutely not^^ what I meant.

To be represented by an European agency doesn't mean jobs in Europe, it's not working that way

But

Let's agree Alex is gorgeous and peace on earth :Angel:

I think it's worth mentioning that her agency, Women/360, seems pretty picky about the jobs their models get. Alexandria and Irina Sharipova have the same agent and I remember shortly after being signed in 2012, Irina was in Vogue Italia and then started some commercial work for VS and Express, just like Alexandria is doing Macys. Then Irina started doing fashion week walking for mostly the big names: Ralph lauren, oscar de la renta, chanel, etc. Now she opened Dolce & Gabbana (also in their ad campaign) and was in VS fashion show this year.

I think it's smart on the agency's part to give Alexandria a bit of time for her to hone her modelling skills while still making big bucks.

Someone knows exactly what is going on. 

I think it's worth mentioning that her agency, Women/360, seems pretty picky about the jobs their models get. Alexandria and Irina Sharipova have the same agent and I remember shortly after being signed in 2012, Irina was in Vogue Italia and then started some commercial work for VS and Express, just like Alexandria is doing Macys. Then Irina started doing fashion week walking for mostly the big names: Ralph lauren, oscar de la renta, chanel, etc. Now she opened Dolce & Gabbana (also in their ad campaign) and was in VS fashion show this year.
I think it's smart on the agency's part to give Alexandria a bit of time for her to hone her modelling skills while still making big bucks.

See, my problem with SI is that it could be a hit or miss in terms of exposure and longevity. Like Clauds mentioned before and I quote, "SI creates one star every decade and the rest of the girls don't really have long/successful careers. " Sure Kate Upton is a big star now, but do you see her modelling in 10 years? I certainly hope she will, but I'm also being realistic.

Yeah, I also feel they want to give her a good amount of variety in terms of jobs. Some HF here (Vogue IT) some commercial there (Macys, Men's Health): it definitely looks good on the resume which will slowly build the road for VS (who we all know is pretty HF oriented). In terms of branding, she could go for the long haul like Elle Macpherson or Heidi Klum.

Agreed here. From SI's perspective, why would they be placing "the next Kate Upton" in their magazine when they still can place the current Kate Upton in their magazine? That said, with Kate Upton's latest commercials I believe there is greater differentiation between the way that she and Alexandria look.

While I would LOVE to see Alexandria in SI, I'm afraid she would be seen simply as a baby Kate Upton or a replacement, which would be a shame since she has such a charming personality.

Agreed here. From SI's perspective, why would they be placing "the next Kate Upton" in their magazine when they still can place the current Kate Upton in their magazine?

Assuming KU makes an appearance in the next SI. There have been reports that she won't (doesn't want to).