Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Thanks for all the pix, articles, and tweets! :flower:

Eeeh I LOVE the coat! :D The dress not so much, though I do like the skirt. The shoes are amazing, of course.

Daily Fail has another pic of Christian giving Blake a lift post-43201-0-1446091849-93766_thumb.jpg

Fresh off of a full day of filming, Blake Lively got all glammed up to join designer Christian Louboutin for his cocktail party and book launch event in New York City on Tuesday night (November 1).

The Serena van der Woodsen actress was all smiles as she joined fellow guests including Calvin Klein, Nick Gruber and Tyrese Gibson before being carried away (literally) upon hitting the exits - with Mr Louboutin sweeping the 24-year-old off of her feet as they departed the Barneys New York venue.

aDanthema Dan Priore

Just had lunch with Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively--well, they were there.

SOFIAMER sofia merino

Having lunch with Blake Lively and Ryan reynolds!!! Los paparazzis invaden!! #iloveserena @gelaboullosa @tengobuenojo

It looks like her friend got a pic with Blake at lunch :)

gela boullosa

Somos best yaaaaa!!!!! @tengobuenojo @SOFIAMER @AnaSantovena @BELENFERROD http://lockerz.com/s/152411249

15 hours ago via UberSocial

She looks so beautiful, love her hair.

I love how "the golden triangle" :) that is Anna, Karl and Christian are still supporting her - I think it really speaks of her character when all these important ppl are still singing her praises.

btw isnt it funny how Lainey is saying that Blake may be a clinger when she goes to boston - so what would she call Ryan when he comes to NY?! Its pretty obvious that they go back and forth between NY and wherever he is shooting and that they visit eachother equally (which I like) yet she describes Blake as being too eager and clingy. Right <_<

I love how "the golden triangle" :) that is Anna, Karl and Christian are still supporting her - I think it really speaks of her character when all these important ppl are still singing her praises.

btw isnt it funny how Lainey is saying that Blake may be a clinger when she goes to boston - so what would she call Ryan when he comes to NY?! Its pretty obvious that they go back and forth between NY and wherever he is shooting and that they visit eachother equally (which I like) yet she describes Blake as being too eager and clingy. Right <_<

Lainey is just obsessed with Blake :yuckky:

These images are so ad campaign ready (with a little photoshopping and the CL logo slapped on), shame Christian doesn't do ad campaigns. Here are more:

post-54639-0-1446091855-26052_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446091855-27345_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446091855-30218_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446091855-32348_thumb.jpg

These pics are simply beautiful and adorable... :heart:

I love how they support her too. She's still one of the select few, elite featured on Voguepedia. While I'm not a big fan of the dress, I think overall with hair and makeup she looks fantastic at the event but you know the haters gotta hate <_<

Lol, it's even funnier because we mostly get the Ryan sightings off of twitter and we only get pap pics of them in Boston where he was already being photographed before Blake came into the picture. You'd think Blake would call the paps in NY, her home turf if she was so "famewhorey/pap-friendly" Again, I don't really care for and about Lainey and her illogical, cuckoo opinions, it's that people believe them so indiscriminately and don't think for themselves :cain:

It looks like her friend got a pic with Blake at lunch :)

gela boullosa

Somos best yaaaaa!!!!! @tengobuenojo @SOFIAMER @AnaSantovena @BELENFERROD http://lockerz.com/s/152411249

15 hours ago via UberSocial

Awww she looks so tired, poor bb :(

Blake Lively On Thai Food, Macarons And Cooking For Christian Louboutin

Trying to get Blake Lively to notice you at a party is like one of those high school movies where the embattled (yet totally adorable) nerd wants to at least talk to the girl of his dreams before graduation. You don’t want to be pushy, and you don’t want to seem desperate — and you definitely don’t want to bore her once she actually looks in your direction.

So last night at Barney’s New York‘s party for the new book commemorating shoe designer Christian Louboutin‘s 20 years in the business, we decided not to ask Lively about fashion or about shopping but about food. “Now I’m not going to shut up!” she said.

As it turns out, Lively — who’s a Louboutin muse and one of his best customers — is a total foodie, not just in restaurants but in her own kitchen. (Just like us!) And while she loves making Thai food, she couldn’t pick a favorite dish if she tried.

“Every kind of food. I mean, I like to cook every kind of food,” Lively said. “Your favorite kind of food? It’s impossible. But I love to travel because you challenge yourself and you try things that scare you, spices that scare you or different meats … Mixing things that don’t necessarily go together is always exciting and stimulating.”

Lively says she and Louboutin have never cooked together, although once when she visited him in Paris they went to “the best macaron shops and we did samples.” But she would like to cook with him someday — at least as a way to say thanks for all the dope kicks.

“I just love him as a person,” she said. “He’s such a kind, generous man. He’s so full of life and spirit, and he’s truly magical.”

We don’t know about magical, but making it 20 years in the fashion industry is no small feat. Here’s hoping that trademark lawsuit won’t keep him from making it another 20.

Would You Rather Date Ryan Reynolds or Leonardo DiCaprio?

Source: Would You Rather Date Ryan Reynolds or Leonardo DiCaprio?

Apparently there was absolutely no reason to feel bad for Blake Lively after she ended her Summer romance with Leonardo DiCaprio. The 24-year-old actress moved on quickly and she's now dating another A-list heartthrob, Ryan Reynolds. For Ryan's 35th birthday yesterday, Blake decorated her dog Penny in balloons and sent her out to visit Ryan on the set of R.I.P.D. The pair, who starred in Green Lantern together, were also spotted this weekend leaving Ryan's Boston apartment. While Blake is spending Fall running around New England with Ryan, her Summer was filled with globe-trotting adventures with Leo. Blake and Leo were first spotted in Cannes together, and later met up in Italy and Sydney. Not too shabby! It seems like Blake can have her pick of celebrity hotties. If you could choose Titanic's Jack Dawson or the former Mr. Scarlett Johansson, who would you rather date? Take our poll here.

Both if you can dream why not ask for all?

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/would-y...icaprio-2597735

post-54098-1320248747_thumb.jpg

So I don't find blake to be particularly stunning. On a few episodes of GG I have watched and thought wow what a lovely girl! But for the msot part to me she looks kind of AVG. That said, it seems she has a fantastic personality (judging from all the designers that seem to adore her) I also do love her style.

I don't know how I feel about her moving on from LDC so quick, it sort of puts her in the light of chasing A listers. Though I don't know if I'd call Ryan R A list.

I dont care what her acting in GG ,that show is a BS .I am always fascinated by her beauty, shewas unbeliveable beautiful in Green Lantern.I find her much more beautiful out of Gossip Girl! Serena always has the messy un-brushed hair,awful wardrobe,plus when did Serena has a better sl last time?

She did look very very beautiful in the cocktail party

Christian Louboutin Whisks “Very Smart” and “Natural Beauty” Blake Lively Off Her Feet

Blake Lively wore Dolce & Gabanna last night for a bash in honor of her good friend Christian Louboutin at Barneys in NYC. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, along with Blake, models Elettra Wiedmann, Iman, and more hosted the event for the legendary shoe designer in honor of the launch of his book Christian Louboutin and the 20th anniversary of his brand.

Blake, who’s well known for once buying 40 pairs of Christian shoes during a sample sale, clearly is on great terms with the man, since he literally whisked her off her feet after the event. Christian was happy to gush about Blake when we caught up with him at the party. Christian said of Blake, “Not only is she beautiful, she is very talented and she’s very smart. One of the things that is most important for women and men, at least for me, is intelligence. Through a lot of things, she has proved that is is really intelligent and she also has this natural beauty and this natural way of moving which makes her absolutely a great image.”

The main guy in Blake’s personal life these days is really Ryan Reynolds, who’s been in Boston shooting R.I.P.D. with Jeff Bridges. Between his big screen filming schedule and her work in the Big Apple on Gossip Girl, they’ve been making it work with plenty of Amtrak rides between the two northeast cities.

Not a joke but Lainey needs severe therapy <_<

Her obsession with Blake is getting to the point that the few times Blake goes on a red carpet - her last appearance was in August- its interpreted for the most nefarious reasons and wild conspiracy theories attached to Blakes motives.

Even worse loads of people read Lainey and ape her

Is there a reason that she feels she has to write about Blake and turn it into a slagathon even when she does sthg as harmless a going to a bloody shoe launch? :dontgetit: