Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

wow tom what a set of Isabeli you have!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Thanks Francy. You know, :heart: Isabeli :heart: is so amazing that you can make a wonderful set out any pic of her. I was in doubt whether to use this one from her lanca perfume campaign:

1. ava3t.jpg 2. ava2f.jpg

signatures

a. sign2j.jpg

b. sign3b.jpg

what do you like best: the one i'm using right now or a combination of these?

By the way: you avatar is so sweet: from what it is taken from?

-tom

wow tom what a set of Isabeli you have!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Thanks Francy. You know, :heart: Isabeli :heart: is so amazing that you can make a wonderful set out any pic of her. I was in doubt whether to use this one from her lanca perfume campaign:

1. ava3t.jpg signatures

b. sign3b.jpg

what do you like best: the one i'm using right now or a combination of these?

By the way: you avatar is so sweet: from what it is taken from?

-tom

i like this one!!! and my set is made with some victoria's secret backstage pictures :flower:

Cavalli f/w 2009 campaign - new shot

RETURN ENGAGEMENT: Clearly, Roberto Cavalli is a fan of Brazilian model Isabeli Fontana, who is back again for the fashion house’s fall campaign after appearing in last fall’s. Fontana, who was featured on the May foldout cover of Vogue as well as in ad campaigns for Valentino, Versace and Belstaff, appears in Cavalli’s fall ads alongside Karen Elson. Steven Meisel shot the campaign, his first for the brand. A spokesman said the media buy is “a little less than last fall,” with no Internet component, although there will be multiple-page ads in September magazines. Conceived as paparazzi snaps, the photographs of Fontana and Elson were taken inside the El Morocco nightclub, an old “supper club” theater.

post-17367-0-1446090852-02246_thumb.jpg