Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

I think what she's trying to get at is that Isabeli used to have a bubbly perky butt, and now it's kinda flat. She wasn't commenting on cellulite, it was the lack of bubble. Could be wrong.. I dunno, but I used to like Isabeli's ass :(

ah ok yes i understand indeed i asked if it was because it's smaller.. i think from a vision like that while she's walking, it can be flat but it's surely better than Izabel, while everyone is thinking is wonderful, i've seen it in those pictures at fashionmag and it's totally disappointing.. :blink:

and about you write very few in this kind of threads, maybe it's because you only enter to write something bad, no?.. maybe a "thanks" for the work on posting a lot of pictures, would be nicer :flower:

I think what she's trying to get at is that Isabeli used to have a bubbly perky butt, and now it's kinda flat. She wasn't commenting on cellulite, it was the lack of bubble. Could be wrong.. I dunno, but I used to like Isabeli's ass :(

ah ok yes i understand indeed i asked if it was because it's smaller.. i think from a vision like that while she's walking, it can be flat but it's surely better than Izabel, while everyone is thinking is wonderful, i've seen it in those pictures at fashionmag and it's totally disappointing.. :blink:

and about you write very few in this kind of threads, maybe it's because you only enter to write something bad, no?.. maybe a "thanks" for the work on posting a lot of pictures, would be nicer :flower:

Pot Calling Kettle Black... Roflcopta

OMG! Thanks Francy ... Isa looks amazing in the last pictures, well she looks amazing in every picture... But im in love with the last ones! :heart: