Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

@Bloodshot Perhaps the answer can be found here

In the past SI/Timer Warner has threatened BZ with lawsuits for posting early content. This will be the only warning I give... DO NOT post early SI content on BZ or you will be removed from the forum. - Pretty

If you're getting threatened that someone could take you to court over something, then it's probably indicative that images/content released is not intended to be viewed earlier for good reasons. I'm pretty sure somewhere it was mentioned that even with other brands they have requested BZ to remove things because they don't want people to see it beforehand. 

i am not getting banned. Sorry guys. Its only a month away. 

Not even a month.  we're at less than 3 weeks now.  

I think some of us have gotten spoiled by all the leaks in the past.  We may just have to wait this time.  It's not the end of the world to have to wait 2 1/2 weeks   :cool: .

Maybe they haven't released much yet, but having a week long TV special about the issue would probably qualify as hype.  Plus keep in mind, we're not doing a 50th anniversary issue like last year

@Bloodshot Perhaps the answer can be found here

In the past SI/Timer Warner has threatened BZ with lawsuits for posting early content. This will be the only warning I give... DO NOT post early SI content on BZ or you will be removed from the forum. - Pretty

If you're getting threatened that someone could take you to court over something, then it's probably indicative that images/content released is not intended to be viewed earlier for good reasons. I'm pretty sure somewhere it was mentioned that even with other brands they have requested BZ to remove things because they don't want people to see it beforehand. 

Legal threats ≠ actual legal ground to stand on, but it's not my site.  The mods here already have a policy where content is not supposed to be linked back to the original sources, which opens them up to copyright infringement every single day.  As someone who's very familiar with copyright law, it's quite amusing.

MJ just posted the first picture on IG and as a surprise to no one, it's Nina.

On the good side, more names should start to come out now.

& i'm still team #hannahdavis2015

I alread saw it instagram I don't understand SI obsession with Nina. don't get her appeal. I will be dissapointed if she gets the cover. Nina is like their Candice's obsession with VS. I wanna see the rookie reveal already.