Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Kelly is pretty hot, in the same way that scores of girls I've known IRL are hot. That could be a selling point for some people, especially the average straight dude.

No.  We like ridiculously, implausibly hot chicks that you can never find IRL.  And when I saw Kelly at the NYSE I thought that those guys must be thinking that they'll see hotter girls when they go out to bars after work.

Exactly. The average girl jogging by my place at the beach in San Diego makes Kelly Rohbach look like a boy, and Crissy Teigen look like a martian.super villain.

I find it hard to believe that the woman on the left will ever have her finger on the pulse of what  the typical reader of a publication called Sports Illustrated is looking for in his swimsuit issue. Know your audience. This isn't Malnourished Headcase Weekly. She should probably ask the advice of the girl on the right. Kate gets it. She put on a tiny bikini and floated around in zero gravity.

mjday.jpg 

OK. In that case I apologize. It was hard to tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

No sweat. I've been called a lot worse.

A few pages back, Memento Mori put forth the idea of designing your own swimsuit issue in a new thread. An interesting idea. If we're so smart, how would we do it? He suggested putting parameters and guidelines on it. I have to disagree there. Along with the usual cast of characters, why not make it open to any girl? One of the most fascinating things about the SI issue for me is discovering a relatively unknown model.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.  Curious....How did you get these downloaded?  make%20it%20clap.gif

You can do the following with any site that plays a video (whether it's a .flv or .mp4 file):
  • Go to site.
  • Open the developer console (in both FF and chrome/chromium possible via shortcut ctrl + shift + i or in the menu)
  • Click on the network tab.
  • Reload site, start playing video, you should now be able to find one row where the bar grows and grows. This is the video file. You can sort the rows by the column "size" by the way.
  • Right-click on the link on the left and choose "copy file address" or whatever exactly it says.
  • Paste the link into a new tab and you should be able to download the file, depending on your browser's mime type configurations.

BELLAZON EXCLUSIVE!

Hey guys! I went to the SI event today and met virtually every model in this issue. Here's my review/feedback on the girls I met (with pics!):

Sara Sampaio: we played Connect 4! It was great!! We spoke for about 7 minutes. She was the most down to Earth, humble girl ever. Super super nice. Wish her a lot of success.

rka734.jpg

Chrissy Teigen: I know she gets a lot of heat here, but she is beyond sweet to fans and the people around her. She was SO lively and honestly had the most energy of any model I have ever seen. she's basically hilarious and super open. I ended up being a fan.

2irsz13.jpg

Emrata: Really nice! Can't complain. She wasn't super super friendly but very amicable.

9ux1n4.jpg

Lily Aldridge: She was nice, but she seemed kinda 'over it'. Kinda disappointed because she used to be much friendlier.

2hx9hc6.jpg

Hannah Davis: not good. She was sweet but seemed really 'detached'. Like she didn't care what you were saying and acted a bit like a diva throughout the whole event. Granted she is the cover model, she could have been much nicer and open. Especially at a fan-oriented event. However, I will say that she was STUNNING. She truly is very very beautiful.

m8ldmd.jpg

Chanel Iman: Sweet. No complaints.

i27pz9.jpg

Gigi Hadid: Really nice and made herself available to everyone. As always :)

Erin Heatherton: ehhhh...she was a bit 'off'. I would talk to her and she literally would not pay attention to me lol. When she did she was super 'fake nice'. I'm kinda disappointed, but oh well. She definitely didn't seem like she wanted to be there.

339mtk4.jpg

Hailey Clauson: she was sweet! Really friendly and open. I told her she would be ROTY and she smiled and said "I hope so!"

33230vp.jpg

Irina Shayk: Very detached. She wasn't too friendly at all.

Rose: Sweet and friendly!

Feel free to ask about others! I didn't get a chance to have too much contact with the other models, but I did see them at the event.