Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

^ I'm pretty sure that's the only reason why Nina didn't get the cover :ninja: 

Maybe that come from the fact she doesn't have a beautiful face, not sure though :p   :rofl:

im sorry BUT NINA is far more beautiful than Genieveve are u kidding me? plus Genieveve looks the worst = awful body +face .. she needs to go years ago.

I never compared Gen and Nina ... read me better ... but if you ask me, i take Gen ;) My opinion ...

Lmao to that 

and ur opinion says that Rose looks amazing when clearly she looks so cheap for almost everyone... im not surprised about ur taste tbh. 

Maybe that come from the fact she doesn't have a beautiful face, not sure though :p   :rofl:

im sorry BUT NINA is far more beautiful than Genieveve are u kidding me? plus Genieveve looks the worst = awful body +face .. she needs to go years ago.

I never compared Gen and Nina ... read me better ... but if you ask me, i take Gen ;) My opinion ...

Lmao to that 

and ur opinion says that Rose looks amazing when clearly she looks so cheap for almost everyone... im not surprised about ur taste tbh. 

Well, obviously, seeing the votes, i'm not the only one thinking that Rose is quite HOT :D so... and you know, the tastes of each others is not your deal, don't be frustrate ;)

It wasn't really an outcry for her.

Unlike for example with Doutzen.

There was, actually. Douzten was an Angel for longer, and is more popular than Erin, but that doesn't mean Erin wasn't missed. When people thought she was at the VSFS fittings, instagram and tumblr exploded with her fans. The same thing happened when she left VS. 

OK. My bad then.

Maybe that come from the fact she doesn't have a beautiful face, not sure though :p :rofl:

both are butterfaces the difference between these 2 is that Gen looks like a woman & Nina looks like a teenager.Frankstein female's version is prettier than this 2 ladies.

My overall take on SI, model by model:

Nina: By far the best this year, imo.

Lily: While I love Lily and she had a couple good shots, she did so much better last year. This year the lighting was dull, there weren't as many good poses, her suits were boring etc.

Kate: Boring. I like her, but her shoot was so much more interesting last year. This year she was just not working it at all. 

Hannah: I think this was definitely her best year. And even though her cover was terrible, she was a good choice for a cover girl.

Emily D: She was one of the ones I was most excited for, and she had a couple of amazing shots, but as a whole this shoot was just not as great as her previous years. But I don't think that was her fault so much as the idiots who were on the crew and shit.

Hannah F: I liked a lot of hers this year. :PinkCouture2:

Jessica: Wtf.

Gigi: A couple good shots, but most of the time her face looks awkard. o.o

Samantha: Ew.

Chanel: Meh.

Ariel: Nice suits and shit, but so many weird backgrounds.

Genevieve: Yuck.

Emily R: I still just can't get over her butterface status. Other than a weird belly button, she has a great body. It's a shame her face is so ugly and only comes with one expression programmed in.

Sara: I love Sara but her shoot just did not do it for me this year. :/ And honestly I just am not convinced her body is SI-worthy.

Irina: Like her but the shoot was forgettable and had some horrible suit choices.

Chrissy: *gag*

Rose: Not interested. 

Hailey: I love Hailey but her body just looks too Kate Upton-ish sometimes, along the waistline, or lack thereof. But overall she did good.

Erin: Her magazine shots sucked, but she had a couple good shots in her shoot. Overall it sucked though. Which is a shame, because as I said, I love her.

Robyn: Her shoot was pretty lame. Some great scenery and stuff but she needs to work on her facial expressions and poses.

Kelly: Such a butterface it's not even funny.

Ashley: I just can't even. Her teeth just bother me so much I can't enjoy most of her pics. 

Solveig: I love her but there are so many awkward poses. o.o Like wtf is with the hose shots.

And I don't get SI's thing for including animals in their pics. It made me wtf back when they had Emily posing with fucking sheep and dogs, and now it's pigs and horses everywhere. xD I know it's 'Murica but we're not THAT obsessed with farming. xDD

Emily R: I still just can't get over her butterface status. Other than a weird belly button, she has a great body. It's a shame her face is so ugly and only comes with one expression programmed in.

Kelly: Such a butterface it's not even funny.

same (Y)

plus 2.....and she cant even smile 

You're just being rude at this point. I don't like Nina but you don't see me insulting you personally. 

Yup.

And I don't think that any of these girls can even remotely be called butterfaces. At least not on a normal, human scale of what butterface IRL means.

I do think some of the girls are butterfaces :ninja: However no need to be rude and start being little bitches folks, relax because these women are still making more money than most of us even if you think they are shit.

lol JJ3

she is winning cause theres alot of PERVS that like big boobs and cheap shots thats why... dont get offense tho... cause u dont have that taste AT ALL...... 

Pervs, aka men. I feel like it is Kate Upton's rookie year all over again.

It is a swimsuit shoot, not vogue. A model with a genuine smile is always going to be preferred over perpetually glum sour faces. Particularly when a bunch of them have straight up and down bodies.

It is also very impressive that Rose looks good considering how terrible Yu tsai made everyone else look.

whoever said the needed to completely re-do all of the hawaii shots, i totally agree

in the videos, you can hear how absolutely clueless they are.  they've got emrata, one of the sexiest women alive, wearing the absolute dumbest possible thing (a massive LEAF) and you just hear MJ and Yu screaming OMG GORGEOUS WOW  YESSS YESSSSS.   

:banghead:

also, emily explains how they got to a location and the sun was in the same direction as the background they wanted to use, so instead of shooting into the sun they just turned around and shot against some grass (instead of the beach overlook).  as if the sun's location was a total wildcard.  

Petition for the whole Hawaii crew to never be on SI again.

This is sad, this location had three of their biggest names, the best rookie and came out with this crap :rofl:

The VS Swim catalog shot in Hawaii this year is like a thousand times better in every way, shape or form.