Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Remember when Swim Daily threw shade at Kanye+Kim because Kanye said Kate Upton shouldn't be compared to Marilyn Monroe, since Kim K was the real Marilyn of the modern age? I do.

Besides being a sex symbol and Hollywood icon, Monroe shagged Joe DiMaggio, Arthur Miller and the fucking POTUS!

At the least. The word is that she was shared around and at the end it got her killed. Poor woman. Really tragic life and she's constantly being mentioned as some kind of idol. I would never wish her life on anyone.

I think a lot of bullshit was written and told about her. I'm sure she lived an ultimately unhappy life, but probably only 5% of the stories about her are true.

Rose looks like a great find for SI. Beautiful in the video clip!

+1, Rose looks like the good surprise of the year   :chicken:  More interesting rookie so far for me ! :D

Not a very flattering pose or shot.

For once a SI shot is really hot, don't blame them :p

The problem is not her body or body type, but that particular pose just does not flatter her shape.

Don't understand why they fail to choose shots that bring out the best qualities of each individual model. :idk:

You're right. I know SI fired a lot of their photo staff but goodness gracious, these previews look more FHM than SI. I'm pretty sure they have much better photos to choose from and they should be more careful, especially when they're introducing rookies. First impressions and all that.

Remember when Swim Daily threw shade at Kanye+Kim because Kanye said Kate Upton shouldn't be compared to Marilyn Monroe, since Kim K was the real Marilyn of the modern age? I do.

Besides being a sex symbol and Hollywood icon, Monroe shagged Joe DiMaggio, Arthur Miller and the fucking POTUS!

At the least. The word is that she was shared around and at the end it got her killed. Poor woman. Really tragic life and she's constantly being mentioned as some kind of idol. I would never wish her life on anyone.

I think a lot of bullshit was written and told about her. I'm sure she lived an ultimately unhappy life, but probably only 5% of the stories about her are true.

Marilyn was more a Rock icon in the end than a classy one...lol If you read her life from Norma Jean to Marilyn ... that's pretty overall negative ... She wanted attention, she got glory...