Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

who you think has potential to be rookie of the year? I think Erin is the most known from the other girls. I get a feel it that she can be the rookie of the year.

It sounds ludicrous to speculate on the ROTY just now, without the actual issue having come out. Its not just about the model, photos also merit some consideration :D

Unless the voting is rigged Erin Heatherton is going to win ROTY and she is going to smash the other girls. Why? Because she has a bigger fanbase already, she has a thousand tweens on Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram accounts that will vote for her and post links everywhere so people can vote for her. We know seven names already and the other six girls don't even come close to Erin in terms of popularity with people.

Why do you think Sara won ROTY last year? Same reason, she had a big fanbase already while the others (except EmRata) were unknown models. Teens give zero fucks about who looks hotter/better in pictures they will just vote for Erin because "ZOMG SHE'S QUEEN MY FAVORITE MODEL! SHE'S PERFECT SHE LOOKS AMAZIING"

i think yes i mean Sara have more "fans"... Lily just have more followers wich are two different things...

Emrata didnt win ( even she is pretty big in male fanbase) cause teens even are a  some of them small fanbases, they go hard in votes and are pretty dedicated. (i voted for Sara too btw)

teens on twitter/instagram/tumblr have her "QUEENS" how Clauds said and mostly are young models ( or with very young look) some very popular other not so popular but for them are their favorites models in the world. they "ship them" with her fav persons in the Pop Culture (Justin Bieber , 1D ,etc)  like Barbara Palvin , Cara delevigne , Kendall ,Gigi Hadid, Nina Agdal, Erin , Sara , etc. even singers/boybands or actors  knows about this models.

Yes six, IDK why but I counted Hailey twice :rofl: I think we're done with Rookies btw, six is the usual number they've had in the previous years except for the Anniversary,

And yes, as MarsVS mentioned Lily has more followers but Sara's fanbase is definitely younger. Just look at how many support accounts for Sara you'll find in social networks, while Lily's fans are probably older and give zero fucks about a ROTY voting.

I'm glad thaht this year you guys haven't detected every model like last year :p although the list looks pretty valid it's more exciting that there will be few surprises

I'm sort of on board with that.  the revealing of all of the presents sort of makes Christmas anti-climatic, don't ya think?

tease is nice, but too much tease eventually turns into the actual prize.

If there is a benefit from MJ's tantrum a few months back it's that we'll have more surprises

Is the cover gonna be revealed in the event day in Nashville or some days before?

the event in Nashville is feb 11 and 12...... the issue will be released feb 9 ! ... so i guess the cover revealed will be 7, 8 or the same 9 i guess.