Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

That's more like acting stupid at some random party. :idk:

You said it.  It's her whole vibe; cheap.  It is what separates her from girls that should be in the magazine.

I will say that Kate Upton had some pics early on where she appeared that way a bit but by the time she was doing the dougie video she was looking a lot more wholesome and somebody who I wanted to see scantily clad.  Rather than expecting it, HA! :D

NAILED IT.

And in case some of you didn't notice SI has been trying very very very hard the past couple of years to aim to women too and not just women and if people can't see that you're blind therefore basing the casting just in males taste would be wrong if what you want is to sell the magazine to women now too.

I actually think the rooster since MJ took control after 2012 has been pretty good, she's making far better choices than Diane Smith tbh. There's some women I would get rid off but overall I think the past two years have been a lot stronger than the previous 5-7 years.

Also I'm no for Boucher too, she is indeed a beautiful model but I agree that she isn't the best model out there and she gives me the "I'm falling asleep" vibe. I'll pass.

That's more like acting stupid at some random party. :idk:

You said it.  It's her whole vibe; cheap.  It is what separates her from girls that should be in the magazine.

I will say that Kate Upton had some pics early on where she appeared that way a bit but by the time she was doing the dougie video she was looking a lot more wholesome and somebody who I wanted to see scantily clad.  Rather than expecting it, HA! :D

NAILED IT.

And in case some of you didn't notice SI has been trying very very very hard the past couple of years to aim to women too and not just women and if people can't see that you're blind therefore basing the casting just in males taste would be wrong if what you want is to sell the magazine to women now too.

I actually think the rooster since MJ took control after 2012 has been pretty good, she's making far better choices than Diane Smith tbh. There's some women I would get rid off but overall I think the past two years have been a lot stronger than the previous 5-7 years.

Also I'm no for Boucher too, she is indeed a beautiful model but I agree that she isn't the best model out there and she gives me the "I'm falling asleep" vibe. I'll pass.

Chrissy on the cover... :rofl:

Yes i agree, visibly there is a probleme with the cover, but if the US are the star of the next issue, maybe just the US flag on the cover, or locations, or something in such idea would be curious. Or even a sexy map :D good for geo in the US ...

ar6fKFbF.gif

regarding the next cover, I have a feeling it will be Gigi. Out of all the models/rookies she is having a boom this year! Not only she did CR Fashion Book, but all the campaigns, now Tom Ford, Pirelli Calendar 2015... I might be wrong (I wish it was Sara), but I really think she is going to have the cover.

If a popular model (of the issue) between december and february 2015 creates lots of Buzz (famous boyfriend, etc) and/or important magazines covers... she have really good chances for the SI cover... but now is way too soon to speculate.

regarding the next cover, I have a feeling it will be Gigi. Out of all the models/rookies she is having a boom this year! Not only she did CR Fashion Book, but all the campaigns, now Tom Ford, Pirelli Calendar 2015... I might be wrong (I wish it was Sara), but I really think she is going to have the cover.

I don't think many of the male readers care about the CR Fashion Book honestly :idk: . If anything they might be put off by the fact she dated Cody Simpson come to think of it. If they're going to slap any of this years rookies onto the cover it's likely to be Em Rata. 

^Keep in mind they are trying to target more female readers though. Gigi is hot but somehow I see her more on fashion blogs and general news media all the time than on forums/sites meant strictly for hetero males' ogling needs. That's actually a point in her favour for SI, imo.

I'm really really hoping they shoot in the South (and not just TX, plz)

^Keep in mind they are trying to target more female readers though. Gigi is hot but somehow I see her more on fashion blogs and general news media all the time than on forums/sites meant strictly for hetero males' ogling needs. That's actually a point in her favour for SI, imo.

I'm really really hoping they shoot in the South (and not just TX, plz)

I think it's too soon for Gigi to be on the cover, but if she stays with SI I bet she'll get cover in 2-3 years.

I don't think many of the male readers care about the CR Fashion Book honestly :idk: . If anything they might be put off by the fact she dated Cody Simpson come to think of it. If they're going to slap any of this years rookies onto the cover it's likely to be Em Rata. 

I think it could be Gigi too, but not because of any fashion background or her boyfriend (ex?), but because of what her mother said during The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion taping. When the host asked how Gigi was, her mother replied "She's doing great, she just got named SI Swimsuit's rookie of the year"...

Take in mind when Gigi's mom said this, the voting for SI was still going on... ie. SI had already promised her rookie of the year, but the hacker screwed up their plans and made Sara rookie. The voting is nothing more then a money grab for SI and their sponsor and SI knows exactly who is the rookie even before they finish shooting for the year.

If SI plans to stay true to from and doesn't go back on the word they gave Gigi, her family and Bravo TV, then Gigi could very well be our cover girl.

Who knows though, maybe they'll change it up and give it to Chrissy (PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!! the tears and rage from ya'll will bring me joy) :rofl: