Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Gigi hit or miss... a couple of pretty pics though.

Irina.... hit or miss

Not trying to be biased but Hailey omg

Emily D... hit or miss.

Emily R looks decent, but she's a bad model, not even gonna lie.

Bodypaint.... is meh.

Sooooooo many ads

Nina/Hailey/Ashely standouts in every way.

Being none descriptive... going to pass out. You'll get a lot more later. Goodnight... #dead

Xenia Deli, Clara Alonso and Daniela Lopez are among my pics for next year's rookies.  Mj brought in some pretty (basic) girls in this year, maybe she'll take a hint and serve something hotter next. Any thoughts on who you'd choose for the 2016 rookie class?

I think SI tends to avoid the petite looking girls like Xenia and Daniela.  I don't know much about Clara.  I think Daniela should be in the issue next year over Xenia and Yara Khmidan.  Xenia has already been passed over enough that her SI chances are slim to none.  Yara is nice but she doesn't offer anything really exceptional like Dani does.

Rookies's list is ok, not so spectacular thought, not at all actually... but good overall... But where are Xenia, Nicole etc ...

I know that over here SA models are hated, but this models list need really some of them, more of them :D

Thanks for the rundown! Kind of disappointed in Erin, was looking forward to her the most. I've been saying this all last year, pretty bored with this magazine.

Now I'm way more excited to see Lily & Nina's photos.

Also, weird to not see Anne V's name or anywhere. Hmph.

SI did had better option to choose for better rookies if I was SI i would had choice yara, xenia, jessica strother, clara, kept sol & erin. who chooses the rookies. i would love to see daniela lopez & morgan shelly doing SI. they need to bring michelle vawer, & bregje back.

i feel like SI needs an entire makeover.  They have to start from scratch -- get some new photographers, go to different locations, try some different models (ones that bring more than just coquettish charm), ditch the photoshopping overload. 

imagine someone like Bruce Weber shooting a segment? it would be so damn beautiful and the women would look REAL and, thus, actually sexy and appealing. nobody is attracted to a model so airbrushed she looks like a CGI image. 

Rookies's list is ok, not so spectacular thought, not at all actually... but good overall... But where are Xenia, Nicole etc ...

I know that over here SA models are hated, but this models list need really some of them, more of them :D

Candice? :Angel:

I find it odd that some models do it for so long. Irina already got the cover so I don't know why she continues to do it.  

SI does need an entire makeover, but I would argue it starts with MJ.  She selects the location, the models, the design, the cover(ugggh).

When MJ does interviews it rubs me the wrong way for some reason... like she's auditioning for reality tv.

Thanks for the rundown! Kind of disappointed in Erin, was looking forward to her the most. I've been saying this all last year, pretty bored with this magazine.

Now I'm way more excited to see Lily & Nina's photos.

Also, weird to not see Anne V's name or anywhere. Hmph.

Indeed.