Bellazon

Kate Grigorieva
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

2 hours ago, DanniCullen said:

According to TFS members Kate's contract doesn't include swim. :idk: 

I saw someone say the exact same thing on IG too. I still think she will leave after New Year but who know's. 

That was everyboulevard from here. I don't think they really have a source for that. People were saying Kate said it on her VK page, but I think it was a communication error- she was shooting lingerie the day someone asked her and I think her answer just got skewed. I can't see her having any exclusions in her contract because she has no prior commitments or conflicts that would stop her from shooting swim. 

19 hours ago, foofur16 said:

UU, cheaty-cheaty Kate! Wearing Agent Provocateur! :tongue:

I'd love to see her in a swim campaign for AP! She wears it beautifully.

Considering she posted another picture in their line, I wouldn't be surprised if something is in the works following the end of her VS contract- which I'm convinced is this year. Her last few vacations- T&C and Miami with her sister- she was wearing VS swim only and made a point of tagging them. 

I wouldn't be surprised if she started working with AP after this. I'd love to see her with La Perla- I think she suits their brand a lot better than VS. 

22 hours ago, elfstone said:

You cant expect VS to feature each and every Angel in the special. Duh!  :idk:

Actually...you can. :rofl: They didn't need Vita or Jo there if they cared about including Kate or Jac. This was a conscious decision on VS's part to keep them out. Last year they had all the Angels, and this year it's obvious that the girls that were cut out are the girls on their way out the company.