Bellazon

Kate Grigorieva
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

On 12/1/2015, 12:45:34, Warhol said:

There's another picture, without her and Maria, Izabel only with angels

O9tc3neX.png

I don't know where the professional image is, but in this shot they've taken out all the non-Angels from the front- Val, Maria, even #BodyByIza got shoved to the back, and Kate is behind her. Probably doesn't mean anything, but it is kind of weird that they made a point of having Angels only in the front for this shot, and Kate got pushed further back. :idk: She also hasn't been in any of the promo material- any of the "this or thats" videos from the IG and twitter, and I don't remember seeing her in any of the "making of" videos. 

She just shot for them, so I don't know what to think. 

^I think personally, She is at the back because Iza is there. She has stated before Iza is her favourite model.

Even at last years show she took a pic with Iza stating so. I don't think it means anything. We will just have to wait instead of jumping to conclusions. :idk:

I think I counted her once in the all the inbetween segements. :ninja: Was she even at the viewing party last night? 

She still might shoot for the special- Ale doesn't shoot swim either because of her swimwear line but they made an exception for the special I believe- but I really doubt she'll be there. 

Ale is a special case though (longevity and history with VS et al). I'd love too see her in Swim; she definitely has the looks.

In that VK post, she was answering questions regarding what she was shooting for at that particular time (that selfie in the white undies).

We didn't get many pictures from the viewing party last year either. The only pic we had of her last year was from Irina Sharipova's agent.

Have you guys seen the comments on the instagram post VS did of her closing BP last night? Lot of praise about her body being "thicker" and "chunkier" than the other Angels. I wonder if it was just an illusion from the outfit, if just an illusion because she doesn't have the waist-to-hip ratio like some of the other models, or if she actually is built a little differently. I was looking at her old VS pictures when she did catalogue and couldn't quite tell myself. 

In BP, she walked after Elsa whose waist-to-hip ratio makes anyone else look slightly bigger and Elsa was pretty covered as well so I wouldn't read too much into it.

She has the average HF body: long limbs, not much of a defined waist, small curves etc. According to her VS description, she did ballroom dancing so her bult is probably that of a very tall dancer.