Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She won't...I think her family wouldn't approve, and she's a good girl :p...

I'm really sorry that I'm taking part of this bullshit spreading here again, but I need to tell, that the "prostitute look" fits Barbara imo. She looks good with it. And it makes her look older what is not a bad thing in her case, when she's 21, but sometimes looks 15...

what's wrong with looking 15? It's a gift for her.

My fav actress played a 14-year-old at the age of 24.

What I found really interesting, that in the first video what Vali posted most of the models talked about the importance of being in a good team, feeling comfortable, being confident and being themselves, but Barbara said she plays a character on shootings like that. I just found that interesting.

she seems to play with a character during interviews (e.g. Vogue Australia)

Maybe I should write 11.

And it's not bad, obviously it's a blessing. But if you look it with her body,like in a dress in Cannes in 2014 it can be confusing... haha

As for the W shoot I agree with Kiki that it is some interesting modeling from Barbs.  It also seems like there is roughly one big, sexy supermodel compilation shoot a year and that is cool that Barbara was a part of this one.  Previous ones were:

‘Las Majas’, Vogue Spain December 2012 (Y) (Y) (Y)(Best shoot ever)

‘The Goddesses’, Interview Magazine Sep. 2013 (Y)

‘Perfect Ten’, W Magazine March 2014 (not as sexy)

Fun fact: Doutzen has been in all 4.

This year's shoot was pretty good.  My only problem is that I hope there wasn't some reason they went for the junkie, LiLo look for her.  But she didn't look that bad.  If she looked a little healthier it would have been a really amazing shot.