Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

I am classy you silly little girl.  And I'm not trying to be funny.  I am trying to help you by pointing out your obscene avi.

It's Clarissa Fodor who looks like she is enjoying some scatological themed humor.  But I'm guessing that's the norm for Hungary.  It's probably the basis for your most popular sit-com.  I could go farther btw.  But I won't.

Laugh it up, Clarissa. 

she's definitely not dating Dicaprio, I doubt anything happened between them

Bieber dropped Selena for Barbi after VSFS 2012, but soon afterwards Barbi dropped Bieber for Dicaprio, whom she met at a golden globes 2013 party. In the sequel, to mislead the tabloids and the media,  but still gather fame, she pretended to date with Horan for a while.  At a party in a villa during the Cannes film festival this year she still appeared with Leo. Shortly afterwrds she tried to blanch over their relationship in an interview, but it's obvious that she's still the gf of Dicaprio. These affairs are matters of common knowledge.

she's definitely not dating Dicaprio, I doubt anything happened between them

Bieber dropped Selena for Barbi after VSFS 2012, but soon afterwards Barbi dropped Bieber for Dicaprio, whom she met him at a golden globes 2013 party. In the sequel, to mislead the tabloids and the media,  but still gather fame, she pretended to date with Horan for a while.  At a party in a villa during the Cannes film festival this year she still appeared with Leo. Shortly afterwrds she tried to blanch over their relationship in an interview, but it's obvious that she's still the gf of Dicaprio. These affairs are matters of common knowledge.

sigh... Did you ever consider that maybe Barbara and Leo are just friends, there were plenty of other models at Leo's villa party, plus he has been spotted showing PDA with plenty of other women in the past 2 years, so I doubt Barbara would be okay with that lmao.

Then there's also the fact that she still had a boyfriend when half of the things in your story went on, who she ended up breaking up with after HE cheated on her, not the other way around. He confirmed it himself.;)

Georgian model Ana Akhvlediani may soon become the latest ambassador of international beauty giant L’Oreal Paris and join the inspiring team of actresses, models and women who front the brand.

President of L'Oreal Paris Cyril Chapuy publicly invited 19-year-old Akhvlediani to Paris via his official Instagram page.

"In a Summer glam mood... Love this portray of the gorgeous @annaakhvlediani. See u soon in Paris Anna,” posted Chapuy on his Instagram feed after uploading Akhvlediani’s photo.

Other L’Oreal Paris ambassadors include world recognised actresses Blake Lively, Julianne Moore, Freida Pinto and Zoe Saldana, as well as iconic models Laetitia Casta, Doutzen Kroes, Bianca Balti, Natasha Poly and Lara Stone.

L’Oreal Paris was not the first international high brand to be attracted to the Georgian beauty.

Akhvlediani was the first Georgian model to appear editorially in ELLE, a worldwide lifestyle magazine of French origin that focuses on fashion, beauty, health, and entertainment.

Last summer Nikola Borissov, a photographer for ELLE and Vogue magazine, selected Akhvlediani from a pool of 500 models for an editorial with Dolce & Gabbana.

While conquering the world with her beauty Akhvlediani has also worked hard to create a successful career in Georgia. In her home nation she poses for a range of local designers, fashion magazines and photographers.

Akhvlediani is represented by Italy’s Brave Models Management. The company’s representatives firmly believed Akhvlediani, who they selected through casting, will conquer the world in a heartbeat.

Before her first success in Milan, Akhvlediani (then aged 18) had no modelling experience or connection with the modeling world. But one month after signing, the law student became the agency’s favourite, who also represents iconic model Bianca Balti.

agenda.ge

Poor Barb, she won't be the babygirl of L'Oreal anymore.

Meh, I'm not intimidated.  For one, she doesn't have a "young" look.  She looks mature and is more in the style of Bianca Balti.  She isn't going to sell that young, cute garbage that Barbara sells.  She looks ok in some of the pics on her instagram but like she has really bad plastic surgery in others.  Like in those first videos I got to on her page.  

And why the hell wasn't Barbara mentioned in that stupid article? :persuazn: