Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

I see the first 3 names are of names of other non-human things.  I always wonder when I see the translation of someone's name in their language and it's the name of an object or something, exactly how weird that is.

Alexandria is a lot less quirky than the other names.  Maybe you are thinking of the city in Egypt when you think of her name?  idk

Ekkora hungarista vagy MOS? :p :D Magyar gyereknek magyar nevet? A legtöbb nevünk nem magyar eredetű... Egy ismerős nem olyan rég Vazulnak nevezte a kisfiát. Hát nem is tudom...Szerintem nem hangzik túl jól ez sem, hiába magyar.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thread Cleaned & Edited (Y)

1. Multiple accounts are not allowed on BZ. One account per person. Simple as that.

2. If you are interested or inclined to baiting, bashing and/or trolling please do it elsewhere. Not on BZ.

3. All posts must be in English as a common courtesy to all members.

Thanks! Flower%20for%20you.gif

It wasn't bad I called those users who only come to start gossip in her main thread idiots and one of said idiots made a 2nd account to comment and make it seem like it was justified to talk about stupid rumours and gossip about Barbara. I called that account out, was accused of not knowing how to read then Pink came in and threw down the banhammer and cleaned it all up.

Now I have no one to teach me to read and STILL don't know if Barbara attended castings for the VSFS.