Bellazon

Books you are reading

KingSupra

• 2 weeks later...

I finished a memoir by Nicholas Sparks and his brother, Micah Sparks, "Three Weeks With My Brother." It's nice learning about him and his family. His narration is great. It really gets to you. I remember truly enjoying "A Walk to Remember" a few years ago. It was one of the novels that I could complete within hours! I think I'm going to read more of his books soon.

I'm moving onto Tony Parsons now. It's called "The Family Way." Here's a summary from the back cover of the book.

Three sisters. Three couples. Two pregnancies. Six men and women struggling with sex, love and the meaning of family.

I'm halfway through and quite enjoyed it so far. It's a simple novel about women and relationships. The British slang is something I find quite refreshing. Heh. :)

I'm reading the Shopaholic series again. The books are just awesome, have been reading them for every year since i found it.

And also 19 minutes by Jodi Picoult which is about a school shooting, and what were the events that caused it. Great characters and a really sadd ending