Bellazon

what famous person do you look most like?

azabby

I'm not sure. Could someone tell me if the boy was right about me looking like miranda? I can't really tell.

post-5459-1167253127_thumb.jpg

Judge only by those pictures you sure look kinda like Miranda - same cute smile :yes:

I don't think I look like someone famous - although people are telling me I resemble italian actress Claudia Carinale (when she was young young I hope :ninja: )

I have gotta Katie Holmes 3 times in the past two months:blink:. The first time I laughed it off and then the second time I thought it was a coinsidence but now that there are three people who think i look like her I realize that there must be something Katie Holmes-ish about me. Hopefully a famous actor wont kidnap, brainwash and artificially insiminate me. I'm scared :cry:

• 5 weeks later...

haha, let's see another versions :nicole:

:blink:

wtf?!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

post-2177-1170330066_thumb.jpg

the most of them are women :( ....this machine is stupid :avada: look at that 100 years old guy!!!

i don't look like them, except harvey...hm... pj harvey (okay-okay) & .. there's nothing familiar with monica belucci, but i'm glad :wub: :laugh:

haha, let's see another versions :nicole:

:blink:

wtf?!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

post-2177-1170330066_thumb.jpg

the most of them are women :( ....this machine is stupid :avada: look at that 100 years old guy!!!

i don't look like them, except harvey...hm... pj harvey (okay-okay) & .. there's nothing familiar with monica belucci, but i'm glad :wub: :laugh:

They all have the great cheeck bones! Cool! :woot:

66%~74%.. hum...... you don't look like them over 90% but I know you're obviously cool :cool: