Bellazon

Carre Otis
Thumbnail

Upi

:blink: fantastic! Thanks Kiki for reposting those 3 editorials :hug: , they are super fab and I even don't know what is my fav one, "Madame Mickey" is supersexy but the one by Peter Lindbergh is art and the other by Teller is also :heart:

Your hardly lazy Kiki, you've contributed quite a lot to this thread....and we all really appreciate your hard work. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm pretty sure we all owe you a case of red (white?) wine by now - Kiki, are you old enough to drink? :whistle:

Anyway, that's gonna be pretty pricey shipping via air express to Lust Land! :blink:

Your hardly lazy Kiki, you've contributed quite a lot to this thread....and we all really appreciate your hard work. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm pretty sure we all owe you a case of red (white?) wine by now - Kiki, are you old enough to drink? :whistle:

Anyway, that's gonna be pretty pricey shipping via air express to Lust Land! :blink:

I do not understand which one? I posted 2 from 1994 (vogue Italy and another from cosmo or glamour, previous page/ 2 last posts) but I can see them perfeclly!! They are thumbnail... can't u see them?? Don't touch the page and Just wait for it to down load completely... Maybe the pics will appear!!

If no I will repost them...