Bellazon

Carre Otis
Thumbnail

Upi

my scans from uk elle, i think 1997

Kiki, do you have this article from french elle that you could possibly scan a little clearer??? I would really, really appreciate it if you could. I would love a better scan of this....(fingers crossed)

Plus, don't you guys wanna go to Bellazon jail? I hear they have turn down service & lotsa other amenities, plus, I wanna bake some cakes with files in them! :D

Ok, kinda off topic, but I ran across a picture of Mickey Rourke, and ... :blink: Holy crap - what happened to him???? He was so awesome in Angelheart & Spun, but damn! I don't understand why he looks so different :shock: , and Carre still looks so fabulous. Apparently semi professional boxing careers are to be avoided, but I don't remember Mike Tyson looking quite so war torn.... :whistle:

Mickey Rourke & Clive Owen (2008) :

Ok, kinda off topic, but I ran across a picture of Mickey Rourke, and ... :blink: Holy crap - what happened to him???? He was so awesome in Angelheart & Spun, but damn! I don't understand why he looks so different :shock: , and Carre still looks so fabulous. Apparently semi professional boxing careers are to be avoided, but I don't remember Mike Tyson looking quite so war torn.... :whistle:

he was very handsome, I wanted to look like him but now :blink: :blink:

Kiki, do you have this article from french elle that you could possibly scan a little clearer??? I would really, really appreciate it if you could. I would love a better scan of this....(fingers crossed)

Plus, don't you guys wanna go to Bellazon jail? I hear they have turn down service & lotsa other amenities, plus, I wanna bake some cakes with files in them! :D

Yes I think I have it (i am pretty sure I have it) I will scan it 2morrow...

And we do not need to go to jail for u to bake us cakes (with chocolate!!) :drool:

Yes I think I have it (i am pretty sure I have it) I will scan it 2morrow...

And we do not need to go to jail for u to bake us cakes (with chocolate!!) :drool:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Kiki, THANK YOU!!! I will start baking tonite, and air express to Lust Land in the morning!! ;)

he was very handsome, I wanted to look like him but now :blink: :blink:

Yea, i just don't understand why he looks so different - is he a casualty of too much plastic surgery or something? I mean, you really have to work at looking like that.... :whistle: