Bellazon

Carre Otis
Thumbnail

Upi

Kiki! again you stun me with such beautiful editorials & wonderful scans that I haven't seen before! You are making the rest of us look bad! <_< :laugh:

How can I ever find a proper way to say THANKS? :idk: :p

merci2qs4.jpg

fabulousfi1.jpg

P.s. I should be given some sort of Medal of Bravery for managing to sit through the 5 minutes of 'wild Orchid' it took me to grab these screencaps - don't kill me jOEh & Kiki :knives: , but that is really not a good movie..... :blink: (N)

Welcome back in :heart: Carre :heart: land Kitty... I could be more agree with you "wild orchid" is a bad movie. Carre is gorgeous but the movie is just :ermm: & :sleep: But if you are watching "wild orchid" #2, it would be like watching the bootie thread... You would be wanting to burn your eyes AND ears!!! Badbadbadbad movie! It's with Angie Everhart (I like angie!!) even if she is really beautiful, she is not an actress!! She has her thread in the actresses thread :rofl: This is where u can post your scans to please me... :whistle:

:hug: Thank you for the screencaps with the nice words in French... It almost made me cry:cry:... NOT! :trout: (damn i like the fish!!) I can easily say that you are a woman because you did not pic a screencap with a sex scene... 'Felt kind of disappointed :shifty: )

Yesterday I scanned the Elle US Oct 94... FOR NOTHING :persuazn: !!! I even scanned the Rachel ed... FOR NOTHING :bellazon: !!! So I have nothing to post for today... Kitty is the only one to blame... :trout: U can fish her as much as u want!!!

Yesterday I scanned the Elle US Oct 94... FOR NOTHING :persuazn: !!! I even scanned the Rachel ed... FOR NOTHING :bellazon: !!! So I have nothing to post for today... Kitty is the only one to blame... :trout: U can fish her as much as u want!!!

Welcome back in :heart: Carre :heart: land Kitty... I could be more agree with you "wild orchid" is a bad movie. Carre is gorgeous but the movie is just :ermm: & :sleep: But if you are watching "wild orchid" #2, it would be like watching the bootie thread... You would be wanting to burn your eyes AND ears!!! Badbadbadbad movie! It's with Angie Everhart (I like angie!!) even if she is really beautiful, she is not an actress!! She has her thread in the actresses thread :rofl: This is where u can post your scans to please me... :whistle:

:hug: Thank you for the screencaps with the nice words in French... It almost made me cry:cry:... NOT! :trout: (damn i like the fish!!) I can easily say that you are a woman because you did not pic a screencap with a sex scene... 'Felt kind of disappointed :shifty: )