Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

• 1 month later...

GISELEFAN.ORG IS BACK!

We had a complicated job: Re-open giselefan.org and turn it into the best gisele`s site... even better and bigger than her official site.

In this site you will be able to see all her editorials , all her candids , adverts, victoria`s secret scans, catalogues, all her covers and more pics. We have more than 3.000 pics right now after a long time working on the gallery.

The lastest news are here , we update every single minute with everything about gisele... news, pics and gossips from everywhere.

As well as you know.. JUST GI is now the official giselefan.org`s forum , we decided to get together because the best gisele`s forum and the best gisele`s site must to be together.

In the forum you will be able to discuss with us about her lastest news or gossips and pics, where the most important thing is that u give us your opinion , we all have different opinions about gisele , sometimes we love her and sometimes we want to kill her, so, say whatever you want to say, but say it! ... and remember... -JUST GI- is not a forum where you can discuss about what did you eat in the morning or something like that , you know what I mean, ..right?

If you have any question or you want to share with us something, please contact to us , in the mean page you will see our E-mails.

We hope you enjoy it.. and remember comments are appreciated!

And thanks so much all your supporting jmms80

Quinneta and barby_libertad 11.

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/9271/giseleforg0jv.jpg

http://img429.imageshack.us/img429/9851/prueba10lz.jpg

Thanks a lot to the Moderators to give us this space!

Images over 600 pixels in width must be textlinked or thumbnailed. -Lullaby

that is a good answer, i read she was in therapy but everyone is in therapy now so it wouldn't surprise me. i dont think she has anxiety, but whatever, yeah they should just leave her alone and EW KELLY SLATER im starting to hate him as much as Leo :yuckky:

As a surf fanatic, I adore that guy, since ever, I think he's a genious. You know for a while, when I was like 14 I even came to doubt my own sacred giant masculinity because I spent so much time watching Kelly's Slater's videos and thinking about how amazing he is. But then I snapped out of it like " Hey, I just admire the guy, I'm learning from him, there's nothing wrong with it, right? And them I gave like a huge spit on the floor and stormed out to get some bitches like to celebrate it, but I got nothing, but no problem because I figure it out and today, although I still idolize him, I'd cheat on him with his girlfriend with no problem, at all, I mean, I worshipped the guy for so many years least he can do is share Gisele with a fan, that is me. But missing the point, After he started dating Gisele, it's like the mothership is coming home and everything is making perfect sense, you know? Because they're the two living idols I have on Earth, the male God is Kelly and the female is Gisele. I imagine what their kids will be like. They'll probably like rule Earth and become like Overlords named Thor and Uhura and stuff. and I should probably stop smoking pot. I'll be quiet now.

• 1 month later...