Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

I think it's possible. Boston Herald - the source of this news - is one of the most respectable newspapers in America. and Gisele really was at the game that day, and since we haven't noticed she was a football fan...

Plus, they didn't confirm or denied this.

I think it's possible. Boston Herald - the source of this news - is one of the most respectable newspapers in America. and Gisele really was at the game that day, and since we haven't noticed she was a football fan...

Plus, they didn't confirm or denied this.

Sorry to tell you, but the Boston Herald is not a very respectable news paper in the US. It is actually quite opposite. I think you are thinking of the Boston Globe that is "respectable" ;)

Tom spoke about Gisele during an interview after the Patriots game on sunday. He actually prefer to not talk about the subject, wich is interesting, because he didn't denied nothing and also not confirmed nothing...

Brady passes on romance query

To his credit, Tom Brady didn't play ball when asked on WEEI yesterday about his rumored romance with Gisele Bundchen. Told that CBS football analyst Boomer Esiason had said the Pats QB might prefer to be with the super-skinny model than throwing TDs at the Super Bowl, No. 12 said, "I don't have much of a response for that." . . .

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/ar...ield_at_fenway/

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone else besides me here on Bellazon hear bout the girl on Myspace pretending to be Gisele confess?? She had like 5,000 friends and came out in the open saying she just wanted to comunicate with Giseles fans and felt guilty blah blah blah! Crazy i say! :laugh: The profile is still there is u look for it cos she said she used a fake email and now cant delete the page :blink: