Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Anyone else here think Gisele looked better in her younger days before Victoria's Secret got to her? I think she looks the prettiest when she's natural looking without so much eyemakeup and when she dresses herself (IMHO VS has really bad tastes in fashion)...

but maybe that's just me...

Just saw MTV's The Fabulous life of Today's hottest supermodels last night.

Apparently Gisele is making 30 million $ of her 4 year contract with VS.

WOW. I knew they probably made good money, but I didn't realize VS paid that kind of money to their Angels.

She nets a cool 50-100k per runway show as well.

WOW. I knew they probably made good money, but I didn't realize VS paid that kind of money to their Angels.

She's the highest paid angel by a long shot, actually, but the other girls make pretty good money too!

She's the highest paid angel by a long shot, actually, but the other girls make pretty good money too!

The only other angel they talked about was Adriana who made somewhere in between 2.5 and 4 million $ a year from her VS contract. Adriana is however the only one who has several multi-year, multi-million $ contracts.

The only other angel they talked about was Adriana who made somewhere in between 2.5 and 4 million $ a year from her VS contract. Adriana is however the only one who has several multi-year, multi-million $ contracts.

i know man, good for her! (Y)

So how come the 'world's no.1 model' has failed to bag a big lucrative cosmetic contract yet? <_<

as someone else said in another thread (i think it was in Doutzen Kroes thread but i'm not sure) Gisele has a face you either love or hate. Since cosmetics ads are generally close-ups, that may be why...

So how come the 'world's no.1 model' has failed to bag a big lucrative cosmetic contract yet? <_<

as someone else said in another thread (i think it was in Doutzen Kroes thread but i'm not sure) Gisele has a face you either love or hate. Since cosmetics ads are generally close-ups, that may be why...

That's true but....she's always called 'the most beautful girl in the world' and generally is considered a beauty by the fashion world. You could argue that there are other models who have cosmetic campaigns that have faces that may not appeal to an audience. Plus, Gisele is a big name - she's a 'celebrity model' now and her status should, by rights, transcend what may be considered an 'awkward face' by some.

I just find it odd considering she's supposed to be the no.1 super and with all her commercial success. It seems Adriana is far more successful than her when all is said and done. Maybe she'll get one someday....

That's true but....she's always called 'the most beautful girl in the world' and generally is considered a beauty by the fashion world. You could argue that there are other models who have cosmetic campaigns that have faces that may not appeal to an audience. Plus, Gisele is a big name, surely her face transcends things. She's a 'celebrity model' now.

I just find it odd considering she's supposed to be the no.1 super. Maybe she'll get one someday....

Considering she's now 25 chances she gets a cosmetics campaign are little and are soon gonna be none lol... unless they wanna photoshop her pics for hours lol. Anyway she's hot and she got all the majors campaigns in the past, she really needn't a cosmetics one imo

i cant see Gisele advertising makeup. i think it's because her face is so strong it was made for high fashion; editorials, ad campaigns and runways. even though she has some contracts with very commercial companies like Vivo and Victoria's Secret she's a high fashion super model above everything else. I'd rather see her do another season of Dior and D&G than Revlon.