Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Gisele was shooting all day yesterday here's a couple of the tweets: (I wonder if its still Bazaar Br or something else?)...

@BernadetteNails

if I must work on a Saturday. I really don't mind working with @giseleofficial. Love her happy energy. Looking forward to a good day.

@PWilsonStyle

Today I am with @giseleofficial. I am in heaven. She is truly a super model.

n/m seems Mary Alice Stephenson and Luigi Murenu were there so its more and likely something different than Bazaar Brazil.

Gisele may be the world’s richest supermodel, but that doesn’t mean she’s the best liked.

In fact, in a juicy little Page Six item (lifted from a slightly older interview with the Daily Mail), David Gandy totally rags on her:

“I don’t get on with Gisele. We don’t see eye to eye, we argue and we don’t enjoy working with each other. Like I say, we are very privileged but what we do isn’t saving lives, it isn’t brain surgery. And I’m not going to get on with anyone who takes it for granted or thinks they’re someone special. My advice to any young model is very simple. Just don’t believe your own hype.”

http://www.styleite.com/media/david-gandy-gisele/

lmao

well its what sells apparently.. check this thread, I post almost daily twitter rantings of how amazing she was to be around or how nice she was, the good doesn't ever get a headline though. sigh. I guess they cant possibly keep up with all the nice stuff written. ;)

Does he have something to promote? lol

Perhaps he was offended by what Gisele said about British men or something...I think I remember watching an interview of his on YouTube where he said something like that. *Edit* here's the link:

Why, not everybody has to like her, that´s normal. I´d be surprised if she pleased everyone, that´s impossible (and not normal).

Haters make you alive, lol :) I too know many people I would love to punch in the face, oh my.

It´s just another thing that makes her more human - like and I like it.

Thanks for the vid, that says alot. :p He didnt even say anything bad about her just that she was going on how she doesn't like British men...I think that answers his cattiness, lol. (which is the rumor when James Blunt supposedly tried to date her).

and in the full interview of his, he whines about how female models get paid alot more...me thinks he is mad cuz her Stefanel paychecks were alot higher than his. :laugh:

Im not saying everyone has to like her, but look at/read about her career and how everyone (besides David :laugh: ) loves working with her. There are many beautiful models out there...it obviously has alot to do with her professionalism that takes her to a whole other level. I think he is being VERY unprofessional bad mouthing her publicly. He could have done it in a much more descreet manner without name dropping. Sounds like he is seeking attention and I'd say its worked for him.

I think their personalities just probably clash. She is strong minded,opinionated and assertive and maybe he is too. Those characteristics in a woman are still in 2012, too much for some men.

So when Gisele speaks her mind she is extremely chastised. when the man does he is given a "high five". gross.

@JimmyTraina

An interview with Tom Brady. Topics include: Gisele, Gronk, Super Bowl, Uggs, Hairdos & much more.

SI.com: When it comes to the hair, do you go with what [wife] Gisele [bundchen] likes or do you make the decisions on your own?

Brady: She likes pretty much what I like. She leaves it to me. Every man should know, if you're comfortable and you like it, you should do it. Everyone always worries about what the girls think, what the guys think. If you like it, do it. To me, if you're trying to impress a girl, get a date, they're gonna like that more because you're a confident guy. That's what it comes down to.

SI.com: Is there anything bad about being married to a supermodel?

Brady: [Laughing, followed by long pause] Um, it's a marriage, so I have a life partner. Like most marriages, there's a lot of give and take.

SI.com: You mentioned you have two kids. There are rumors that you guys are having a third. I don't know if you want to get into that or not.

Brady: I like working on it.

Gisele Bundchen: What makes her worth $35M more than any other supermodel?

By Hollie McKay

Published June 25, 2012

FoxNews.com

It pays to be beautiful. But what makes one model stand out so much from the rest?

For the fifth consecutive year, Forbes Magazine named Gisele Bundchen the highest-earning supermodel in the world. The Brazilian-born beauty is estimated to have earned $45 million over the last year alone, with an assumed net worth of $250 million.

Coming in at a very distant second place was prominent supermodel Kate Moss, reported to have earned $9.2 million in the past year, followed by Natalia Vodianova at $8.6 million, and Adriana Lima at $7.3 million.

So what makes Bundchen, who has lucrative contracts with the likes of Versace, Esprit and Pantene, such a gold-mine in her field?

“Gisele is not just a model, she is an intelligent business woman and you can see that in the diversity of brands she has worked with. She can play to both the high end fashion audience and the mass consumer,” Liane Mullin, co-founder of the model-devoted website, Modelina.com. “She is stunningly beautiful, but also has a very natural look to her. Women aspire to have her carefree beach waves and jeans & t-shirt style.”

And the bucks dished out to have Bundchen attached to a brand have proven to be well worth it.

After C&A Brazil hired Bündchen as a spokesmodel and began airing television commercials, their sales increased by 30 percent, and the lingerie brand HOPE claimed its turnover had increased 40 percent since bringing Bundchen on-board.

As a brand owner and consumer, Emily Rabinowitz of Blessed Charm Jewels added that it is the 31-year-old’s easy-going attitude and au naturel look that keeps her ahead of all others.

“There is no one like her look right now; she is in a league of her own. Gisele is able to pull off any type of pose or look with her figure,” she explained. “She makes it look effortless to be in front of the camera while being fit and being a mom. She seems like the type of model who walks into the shoot and doesn't need a sense of direction on how to photograph.”

And according to at least one person who worked with this well-paid model a few years ago on shoots, Bundchen had natural charisma and ease and didn’t have diva demands. That made her a favorite among photographers, stylists and labels, who became eager to work with her again and again.

“Gisele came across as just very normal,” the fashion industry insider recalled at the time. “She was encouraging everyone to try the chocolate she was eating!”

But in addition to looks and labels, Bundchen's personal life seems to attract quite a bit of media attention as well. In 2000, she shot to the spotlight when it was revealed that she was dating Hollywood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio.

And her marriage to NFL star Tom Brady has only increased her worth. Last year, Bundchen and Brady – who are currently expecting their second child together – topped Forbes’s list for the highest earning couple, with their joint income coming in at around a cool $76 million.

“The marketing value of celebrities always goes up a notch when they couple with another famous face,” fashion writer and television personality, Ariane Sommer, explained. “In Gisele’s case this was no different. It added some different dimensions to her already very strong brand. People now not only look up to her as an icon of beauty and fashion, but can identify with her as a mother and wife type of figure.”

“Gisele will dominate as long as she wants to continue to work,” Mullin added. “We don't expect baby number two to slow her down.”