Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Hairdresser Harry Josh counts Gisele Bündchen, Rose Byrne and Ashley Olsen as clients, but he won't give you the dish:

“Feel free to snoop around,” Josh said. On the mantel in the living room were the type of framed photos commonly found in a girl’s college dorm room, extreme close-ups and group shots of Josh flanked by drink-wielding friends at parties, or with his dogs, or all dressed up on Halloween. Except in Josh’s pictures the lanky blonde in the Wonder Woman costume was Gisele Bündchen, with whom he is “very, very close friends.” “I was one of the few people invited to her wedding,” he said. “There were, like, five people. I was one of the five. That’s how close we are.”

Bündchen is just one of Josh’s many high-profile clients-turned-friends. There are the models, like Amber Valletta and Shalom Harlow, whose hair he dyed black back in the day. And then there’s the Hollywood faction — Kate Hudson, Fergie, Gwyneth Paltrow, whom he flat-ironed for the Oscars.

“Harry is one of the first people I met when I moved to New York and he became one of my closest friends,” said Bündchen, whom Josh said that he met when she was a skinny fit model for Richard Tyler. “The first time he colored my hair was in the sink at his apartment. Now 12 years later he is still doing his magic.” Josh takes credit for creating the light ends/dark root look that Bündchen is known for.

http://www.wwd.com/eyescoop/boys-night-out...747?src=twitter

Models.com Interview by Mary Alice Stephenson

As the Fashion Ambassador for MAW, I organize, produce and grant fashion wishes for kids that have suffered life threatening illnesses. When you experience the power of a wish it changes your life. I now have had the honor to grants wishes for the last 8 years and it is a very important part of my life and something I believe I was meant to do. The fashion community has really shown great support for MAW and all of my wishes have had so many designers, models, and celebrities contribute to making these wishes spectacular. I have been so inspired by the models who have come to support my wishes without ever asking for anything in return. Superstars like Brooke Shields, Gisele, Liya Kebede, Karolina Kurkova, Hilary Rhoda, Chanel Iman, Michelle Buswell, Tiuu, Catherine McNeil, Abbey Lee, Lisa Cant and Rie an many more, have all helped over the years. Many of them love the experience because truthfully, if models, or anyone in this business can’t find outlets to share all the positive things about the industry or use what they have learned to help or inspire, then this business becomes very shallow, hollow and unhealthy fast. There are too many devastating things in life. When it comes to fashion….I like it happy!

http://models.com/mdx/?p=8307