Bellazon

The Avengers, Age of Ultron, Infinity War & Endgame (2012-2019)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

I don't know much about the Inhumans but I know their leader is Black Bolt who is unable to speak because he has a hypersonic voice, pretty sure he is a King too. I know his wife is named Medusa. But that's as far as my knowledge goes.

Fox won't let Jennifer Lawrence go over to Marvel. No way. She's contracted for the next X-Men film. She probably can't do other comic properties. Maybe once her contract is fulfilled with Fox. Ryan Reynolds did do Green Lantern after Wolverine but I don't think he was contracted for more films.

She is such a hard person to cast. Because yes she's a beautiful blonde. But the actress needs to have more than just being beautiful. Great actress, but also able to hold her own against the guys. I know Marvel have tried to get Emily Blunt before. So she's a possibility. I think Alice Eve would be great. Maybe Natalie Dormer. She was in Captain America though briefly. So continuity issue there. I hope they go for someone who has acting chops. I think that is so important. I know she might not have the look, actually she did in The Help. But I think Jessica Chastain is fantastic. And she is another person Marvel have tried to get for a role before.

I'm worried about the casting for Captain Marvel. They have done a good job with everyone so far, well apart from Black Widow but that's my personal taste because I've never liked the character or actress. 

I've heard Cara Delevingne's name being thrown around but I don't think Marvel would be interested in hiring a model turned 'actress'. Look wise, I also agree with Katheryn Winnick but I can't comment on her acting as I've never watched Vikings or any show she has done. Margot Robbie's name has been thrown around too but recently when it comes to casting a young actress, her name gets thrown into the mix for every movie. 

Margot is too young. She's a stunner but they need to go for someone who is the same ages as Scarlet, Cobie and the two Chris'. So anyone born from 1978-1984 in my opinion. Or they can make her more older like Robert, Mark and Jeremy. Maybe someone like Charlize Theron.

I think Margot would be able to pull it off. A lot of people weren't initially happy with Ruffalo as Hulk when they heard he was cast but after the film they loved him, plus Margot's got an amazing body. Cara Delevingne would be awful though, her acting abilities are so bad it's painful to watch her act (how did she snag the lead in that new John Green movie?!). I'm not big on Natalie Dormer either, the lip thing bothers me a lot. My friend thinks Candice Accola would be a good fit (appearance wise) 

I love Margot. She's aussie so more aussies the better haha. But then she would be the same age as Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Seems like Carol is a more older authority type. Candice Accola is pretty and a decent actress but she's on Vampire Diaries. They wouldn't put a big movie and franchise on to a relatively unknown TV star.

It's gonna be a hard actress to cast that's for sure.

I know Katie Sackhoff has been a fan favorite to play Carol for a longtime. I never got her appeal but everyone loves her 

attachicon.gif259875-bf0zfkcaaazjow.jpg

I don't get the appeal either. I guess because she plays tough roles?  :idk:

I really do feel sorry for Marvel because casting Captain Marvel is going to be very hard.

Can't wait to see the big finale. :chicken:

You have to hand it to Marvel. By the time the second installment of 'Infinity War' hits, it'll have been eight years since they first introduced the Tesseract and started their long journey in bringing the Infinity Gems together. That level of planning and commitment to a continuing story arc is pretty astounding, and can only really be applauded. You get the sense that Feige, in addition to being a successful (and allegedly rather ruthless) Hollywood mogul, also genuinely loves the Marvel mythos. He's probably the main reason why the MCU has worked so well up to now.

For what it's worth (which probably isn't much, as they've just blown my Chiwetel Ejiofor bias out of the water with the casting of Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa), my personal preference has always been for Yvonne Strahovski to play Carol. I wouldn't rule out Margot Robbie as a contender, though. I've always pictured the character being in her late twenties/early thirties and Marvel will favour someone at the bottom end of that age range, in case there's scope for a sequel (or six). Margot will be 28 by the time the release date rolls around.