Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Number 2 for me. 1 is completely out of the question as a wallpaper stripped of background. But it's difficult. "Laetitia in bikini" is one of those subjects that we can discuss for a month. Laetitia in lingerie would be another. You have a tough job. My vote is still on your number two, but this one is also great:

post-77-0-1446014831-28947_thumb.jpg

Laetitia fans, I really need help with this week's assignment. The theme is location. If you have any suggestions at all, please post them. And PLEASE vote for her, she has been one of the least voted for models the whole time. PLEASE.

come on homeslice, this should be easy for laetitia, i aint even a fan and I can think of a couple images that would blow the rest of the girls away. I know shes got a very good set of pictures in africa which i think would do the trick just fine, not to mention the billion pics of her in a bikini on a beach somewhere.

Laetitia fans, I really need help with this week's assignment. The theme is location. If you have any suggestions at all, please post them. And PLEASE vote for her, she has been one of the least voted for models the whole time. PLEASE.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

come on homeslice, this should be easy for laetitia, i aint even a fan and I can think of a couple images that would blow the rest of the girls away. I know shes got a very good set of pictures in africa which i think would do the trick just fine, not to mention the billion pics of her in a bikini on a beach somewhere.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO swimwear!!! that was clearly stated :p

:trout:

NO swimwear!!! that was clearly stated :p

:trout:

fine theres a set out there where shes in jail that would work wouldnt it OS?

n you aint suppose to trout me :cry: