Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Sorry I thought it was implied that it was their current show, yeah FirstView angers me bc it doesn't show the Dior shows. You know I really Like Dior because it's one of the top designers that likes using sexy mods like Laetitia, Ale, Ana BB, and Adriana.

Sorry I thought it was implied that it was their current show, yeah FirstView angers me bc it doesn't show the Dior shows.  You know I really Like Dior because it's one of the top designers that likes using sexy mods like Laetitia, Ale, Ana BB, and Adriana.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok yeah it was implied that u were talking about the current show...i just didnt realize spring/summer 06 haute couture had taken place. shouldnt have made it sound like it was ur fault. it really wasnt.

Edited by OriginalSin

I�ve heard about the rumors about Dior too and this is not Laetitia in the picture above, it�s Euginia Silva.

Here�s a headshot of her

post-774-0-1446020470-13004_thumb.jpg

wireimage.com offers also another picture claimed as Laetitia but it�s a model called "Teagan" - here�s the picture to that girl

post-774-0-1446020470-1933_thumb.jpg

I think it�s just like the rumors about this Valentino show spring2005 Ready-to-wear, where they said a model to be Laetitia but it wasn�t her at all, remember? It was Isabeli Fontana then

post-774-0-1446020470-20764_thumb.jpg

Please do not hotlink images - post edited by persuazn

idk if it was posted already but is laetitia the face of caharel paris' new fragrance promesse? coz this pic in elle looks a lot like her but its a profile shot so i'm not sure. anyone know?

EDIT: nevermind, just found out it is...her ad is in elle mag. its quite lovely :) (the first one is in the mag...anyone have the second one tho?)

post-1254-1123380840_thumb.jpg

post-1254-1123380881_thumb.jpg

Edited by OriginalSin