Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Wow!  That's a great image for virgin!

I wonder, are we allowed to punch the colors a bit?  That image looks so faded out....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't see how that could be a problem. You have over-done it a bit though. Somewhere in between would be better.

Wow!  That's a great image for virgin!

I wonder, are we allowed to punch the colors a bit?  That image looks so faded out....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't see how that could be a problem. You have over-done it a bit though. Somewhere in between would be better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Half as much? Done!

lc389kqmod11to.th.jpg

Actually, I found a higher res one, too. Here it is, unmodified:

post-1921-0-1446015104-09195_thumb.jpg

And a few more contributions, just to throw 'em out there:

Femme fatale

post-1921-0-1446015104-10226_thumb.jpg

Virgin

post-1921-0-1446015104-13797_thumb.jpg casta03208hh.th.jpg casta40881nv.th.jpg

Too bad we can't do videos. The "Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing" video would've been perfect for femme fatale.

Just 'cuz someone thought the softness to the virgin photo may have been due to a bad scan, here's a couple more from the same shoot:

post-1921-0-1446015105-28643_thumb.jpg casta36860jx.th.jpg

I'm glad BlueEyedBaby didn't use the modified version I uploaded. I didn't realize at the time that the softness was intentional, either.

To be honest, I had high hopes for the one where Laetitia's holding a sheaf of wheat. Oh well, no runway.

I'd have to say my favorite is #3 for spring. Not only does the scenery give a springtime feel, but there's the impression of Laetitia looking into the sunrise. It could be said that spring is the morning of the seasons.

But that's analytical. Which picture do I think you should use? As in what photo would be most likely to get votes?

I don't really know. I haven't been around enough to get a good idea of what all the folks like.

And, now for something completely different, two seasons at once!

post-1921-0-1446015113-57677_thumb.jpg