Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Despite I find Laetitia much more beautiful than her younger sister I choose cover with Marie-ANGE. Not because of her (Laetitia body is way better) but its less rethouched. Somehow Im struggled to find reason why she's so popular except the fact that her sister is Laetitia...is just me or..?

On March 30, 2016 at 7:15 PM, brandobrutal said:

Despite I find Laetitia much more beautiful than her younger sister I choose cover with Marie-ANGE. Not because of her (Laetitia body is way better) but its less rethouched. Somehow Im struggled to find reason why she's so popular except the fact that her sister is Laetitia...is just me or..?

I like the cover with Marie better too. Its a better photograph even though I prefer Laetitia usually.

14 hours ago, Nimzo said:

Probably Marie-Ange has some talents that people recognize more and more, a new movie "Ouvert la nuit" by Edouard Baer, incredible shootings with notorious photographers like Bettina Rheims and new ones at least for the Alien like Leila Smara for LUI, international covers, noteworthy invitation at the L'Oreal Red Obsession Party, new campaign for Givenchy, prestigious fashion shows like Chanel.
Read her Wmag interview found by Ewciolina.
The Alien follows her instagram. It is amazing what Marie-Ange shares.

Its no doubt that she is interesting young girl with lots of passions...I was talking about her as a model, about her look, physical appearance, just that. I didnt so any of her films so I cant say anything about her acting skills. x

Lilou B., Aelia B. and Axelle B. are tenth grade students (de seconde) at high school August and Jean Renoir in Angers. On January 28th, 2016 during the film festival "Premiers Plans", they were enough lucky to interview Laetitia who talks for the very first time (according to an Alien) about the scenario of her first movie "En moi".
Hereafter enclosed is the main extract translated from French to English by an Alien.

Lilou: You made a short film 'In me', what attracted you in the job of filmmaker, what made you want to go behind the camera?
Laetitia Casta: I always wrote a little and I wanted to make movies as to -- in turn -- share something.
I often entered the world of others and I wanted for me to dare, to get to the bottom of (aller jusqu'au bout de) what I am, even as actress. To show me more intimately, to open myself.

Aelia: Can you speak us about your film?
Laetitia: Yes, of course.
It talks mainly about these 22 years of pictures I have done, where I've often been as a muse, faced with the photographers or the fashion, or even the cinema.
It is a question of who inspires whom.
It is the story of a filmmaker who has to go on filming he must shoot, but he is very anxious. He does not know if he will have the inspiration or not, and where is he going to find it.
This is the anguish that I have had every time I go to a set, facing what is expected of you. Are we going to be up to it? (Est-ce qu’on va être à la hauteur ?) It's about that, and where do we find the inspiration.

On 9/2/2016 at 10:42 PM, Umfã said:

12717807_10153255756561927_2039434365438695846_n.jpg 12274222_10153255840831927_2480561530389188988_n.jpg

The international issue of Zeit magazine announced above by Ewciolina gave an Alien the idea to come back to the Laetitia's interview for Zeit magazine #7, February 10, 2016
in German "Ich ernähre mich von Schönheit",  
English translation "I feed myself on beauty."
illustrated online by the Collier Schorr's incredible shooting.

This Zeit magazine special issue payed tribute to Paris after the attacks of November 13, 2015.
The German magazine had chosen Laetitia because as Marianne 1999, she embodies France. She is the face of France.

So Laetitia talked about France, the responsibility to be Marianne, Paris, Charlie Hebdo and the November 13 terror attack (she traveled to Portugal but her family was in Paris so she called Paris to have news of her children and her friends).

She quoted the name of the US president and recalled what Germans did to help recently the migrants.

She talked about her docu-fiction for the French TV on a Parisian school and replied to the questions of the journalist about her children.

About herself, she said that she is shy but not in front of a camera. She revealed her claustrophobia. She doesn't like the elevators (an Alien would add except maybe the elevators of Baby did a bad bad thing, l'Extase, or in the movies Face and Wandering...
After all, no Ondine is perfect. She needs rivers and lakes, not iron cages.)

On 1/4/2016 at 5:04 AM, Ewciolina said:

Laetitia is on the cover of ZEIT MAGAZINE, International Issue No1 Spring/Summer 2016

y5g875y4874y.thumb.png.ad12867e3703fe7d9

Source: @zeitmagazine Instagram

Quite interesting is the quote that the Zeit international issue chose to highlight:
"Suddenly my OPINION really matters. I have to take a stand."
Laetitia Casta

On November 13, 2015 the Schiaparelli creative director Bertrand Guyon payed homage on his personal instagram to the Italian born French fashion designer Elsa Schiaparelli (la "Schiap") who died on November 13, 1973 in Paris. He published two pictures of the Elsa's uncle Giovanni Schiaparelli (1835 - 1910), an astronomer known for the discovery of the ":alien: Martian :alien: channels" on the red planet that he could observe in his ? telescope possibly with his niece.

A day later, Bertrand Guyon published a black screen without comment then later the following:

On January 25, 2016, for the Schiaparelli Paris Haute Couture fashion show, the creative director said that the theme of the collection was - in part - a response to the November 13 terror attack in the French capital:

"It’s a return to things that are essential, the pleasure of having friends at home"
Hence the name of the collection "A Gala dinner… or the pleasures of tasting" revisiting the codes of the house such as the shocking pink dress or the Dali's lobster...