Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2015 at 7:03 PM, An Alien said:

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2015 at 4:29 PM, Ewciolina said:

PARIS MATCH No 3432

" L'indépendante "

:clap: Ewciolina!

Some photographers had already shot her Corsican house from outside.

But what Christopher M. did for PM is just amazing and exceptional.

Lae opened him the gates. According to :alien:,

this PM is becoming a collector issue for people who like to discover more the real Lae

When an Alien wrote that the Paris Match editorial shot in Lumio, Corsica, by Christopher Morris was a “collector issue”, it had the merit to make smile :mignonne:

Probably something happened between Laetitia and the American photographer in the manner to shoot her. Some months later at the end of August 2015, Laetitia asked him to be the still photographer during the making of her #1 movie. Hence the first backstage pic of Laetitia as filmmaker by Christopher Morris announced by Ewciolina then Floppy.

Laetitia looks sexy with headphone, holding at the hand a PSU Satellite digital video assist connected to a PSU-3X manufactured by Vantage to deliver in real time the very first images of her movie.

When Laetitia is not in NYC for the Givenchy fashion show, she is editing her movie featuring the promising Lara Stone.

The myth of Androgyne

I really don't understand why photographers want her to look like a man since she had her hair cut?

In Muse, Laetitia says

“My feminity is more sharp”. :yes:

The myth of Androgyne (hyper feminine in the case of Laetitia) has existed since Plato’s Symposium.

Remember...

Oh Brando” by Peter Lindbergh with Laetitia smoking.

post-9023-0-28912900-1415407159_thumb.jp

An amazing pic by Peter Lindbergh!

And also the man by Jean-Paul Goude:

post-19830-0-63611700-1350144989_thumb.j

Now don't tell me he she didn't change something??^^

[tableE][/tableE]

In the play Ondine, Jean Giraudoux develops the theme of Androgyne when Ondine suggests to Hans a belt of flesh

(scroll down until « une ceinture de chair ») around the couple.

For her first night with Hans, Ondine reinforces physically the links between the two lovers with a leather belt, and a chain and a fishnet.

Ondine: For this night I make my belt myself. That does not bother you I put this thong around us?

The Knight: No, honey ...

Ondine: And this chain?

The Knight: No, darling ...

Ondine: And this fishnet?

Ondine, act I scene 8 by Jean Giraudoux

Une histoire d’amour

A film by Hélène Fillières

If you are in France or Germany, you can watch legally the full movie (1h16) during a week on ARTE+7 beginning with a warning 18+ :COP11: 

otherwise if you are elsewhere, try and tell us if it works for you in case where you accept to indicate your country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHbsBwLHh14

Mistreatment included

post-22656-0-97941900-1352984011_thumb.j

The film director Hélène Fillières plays with the White (the angel, the white shirt) and Black (skin-tight latex of the young woman, the cat) contrast, in an uncluttered chess game of auto-destruction by love between Laetitia Casta (Betty is not her real firstname) and Benoît Poelvoorde (the banker), who both deliver unexpected facets.

post-22656-0-88223300-1352984050_thumb.j

Reda Kateb brings to the young woman a temporary ray of sunshine in the airplane but there is not any redemption for her in the escalators of Guillemins.

post-22656-0-90950400-1352984213_thumb.j

:alien: also adores the Richard Bohringer's performance and the mood that the Etienne Daho’s music broadcasts.

[tableE][/tableE]

Repeat Sunday October 4, 2015 2h40 on ARTE TV.

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2015 at 0:35 AM, Frenchkiki said:

who the hell know who is Hervé Vilard on this forum?

It was an allusion to his song “Capri c'est fini” (1965): an Italian town + “it’s over”. It is not the case of this waffle:

An Alien congratulated xxx because xxx shared only a link to a Turkish gossip magazine instead of attaching the pap pics of the Lae’s summer holidays in this Italian town (without her daughter) while Floppy duplicated in this forum the pap pics of the Lae’s holidays with her youngest daughter in Corsica.

Nobody replied to xxx (maybe because the article was in Turkish) but bellamy gave us “the favor“ to quote – in the same page – the entire set of the Floppy’s pap pics despite the Alien’s warning “Reduce the exposure” (of pap pics).

xxx, you was quite inspired to avoid duplicating the Italian pap pics in these columns 

because the Lae’s lawyer sued a French gossip magazine that published some pap pics of the same series (August 2015) with Lae very smiling on the Italian beach.

It is enough rare that Lae sues a magazine (*) but she did it probably because of the pap pics – in particular on the cover – and the style of associated articles that this type of magazines publishes. In general, Lae systematically wins.

(*) : « Droit à l'image et nudité », Legavox 2011.

Scroll down until « b) Une évaluation objective du préjudice » (legal compensation, harm, damage) Ref. [72][74]