Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

http://cs408524.vk.me/v408524374/22a2/w1siZ_5uKAA.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

http://cs306913.vk.me/v306913374/64b4/DekNAjjftiM.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Warning: no Lae's pic in this geographical waffle because the movie would be released in 2016.

From Belgium post-10177-0-1446018518-2963_thumb.gif to Balearic Islandspost-10177-0-1446018518-30357_thumb.gif

:chicken: Great job for Lae and Romain Duris :chicken:

According to Cineuropa and Premiere, Lae plays in the Pascal Chaumeil’s movie Un petit boulot (‘A little job’)

on a scenario by Michel Blanc based on the Iain Levison’s book Since the layoffs.

UniFrance gives more clues on the cast of the movie produced by Gaumont and Scope Pictures.

Laetitia would meet again Alice Belaïdi (Under the skirts of girls)!

Maybe it could be in Wezembeek-Oppem in Flemish Brabant near Bruxelles, Belgium.

Wallimage talks also about Sara Forestier (Gainsbourg, a heroic life)!

The Dop Manu Dacosse shot with Arri Alexa motion picture cameras also on S'Amarador beach, Palma de Mallorca, Majorca, Balearic sea off the Valencia coast, between Ibiza and Menorca islands, Spain.

On May 6, 2015, illes Balears Film Commission published the two very first pics of the technical team: of course, one cannot see any actresses nor the face of the actor hidden behind a tree on S'Amarador beach in Mondragó natural park between the other locations Sant Elm and Harbor of Pollença used by the movie.

Laetitia + Dominique Issermann = :wub2: My dream Team :wub2:

DominiqueIssermann.com

Since 2002 an Alien checked from time to time the very expected opening of the Dominique Issermann's official web site. Now it is online and one can find again the most amazing editorials featuring Laetitia in qualified contexts and leaf through the Dominique Issermann's books:

SEXY, a book by Dominique Issermann featuring VS Angels Gisele, Laetitia, Heidi, Adriana, Oluchi, and Daniela.

Usage: tune the level of zoom until ultra HQ moving the mouse pointer above the book viewer in order that the toolbar appears.

From Dominique Issermann's exposition

post-9023-1334323806_thumb.jpg

Scroll down for the virtual visit of the exibition in 3D at the MEP.

In Stiletto December 2011, Laurence Benaïm wrote pretty expressions such as "calligraphy", "ink of flesh" about the Ondine's immersion in this aquatic cathedral, concluding: "Beauty can be read as an imprint in apnea, an illusion" revealed by Dominique Issermann in each facet of the exibition, page after page of the book LAETITIA CASTA.

Laetitia + Dominique Issermann = :wub2: My dream Team :wub2:

DominiqueIssermann.com

Since 2002 an Alien checked from time to time the very expected opening of the Dominique Issermann's official web site. Now it is online and one can find again the most amazing editorials featuring Laetitia in qualified contexts and leaf through the Dominique Issermann's books:

SEXY, a book by Dominique Issermann featuring VS Angels Gisele, Laetitia, Heidi, Adriana, Oluchi, and Daniela.

Usage: tune the level of zoom until ultra HQ moving the mouse pointer above the book viewer in order that the toolbar appears.

From Dominique Issermann's exposition

post-9023-1334323806_thumb.jpg

Scroll down for the virtual visit of the exibition in 3D at the MEP.

In Stiletto December 2011, Laurence Benaïm wrote pretty expressions such as "calligraphy", "ink of flesh" about the Ondine's immersion in this aquatic cathedral, concluding: "Beauty can be read as an imprint in apnea, an illusion" revealed by Dominique Issermann in each facet of the exibition, page after page of the book LAETITIA CASTA.

Oh Nimzo you made my day with this news ! I'm a fan of Dominique Issermann's work ! I'll go check her website... Thank you !

As the JDD newspaper made a reference to Behind the Walls,

let us revisit the following "wild wild waffle" according to Rob:

Behind the movie: the music

Ewciolina, would a drink of absinth help Suzanne for the inspiration

while one begins to hear some notes between the mechanical sounds of the Corona typewriter?

David Reyes wrote the music that highlights the mood of Behind the Walls

with contemporary atonal variations.

In November 2010 it was very cold in Skopje for the recording by the Macedonia philharmonic orchestra of 40 musicians!

It is a city where the kalachnikovs are no longer welcome in reference to the war in Yugoslavia.

The audience of the movie would recognize the dedicated romantic thema for Suzanne

and a characteristic thema for the little Valentine.

Click to "kalachnikovs" for smiling Laetitia as Suzanne in front of the two filmmakers. (This header could change in the future)

During the last seconds for the final thema of Valentine, the TV monitor screening the movie in the studio of recording was blurred because the movie was not yet released.

The composer of the music David Reyes published in 2013 a musical demo of several movies revealing more.

2015-05-29 – Dusan Reljin photoshoot for Nina Ricci’s ‘L’Extase’ fragrance ad campaign

"Give me a reason to love you"

NINA RICCI L'EXTASE

This is the most beautiful perfume campaign I've ever seen post-22656-0-26506700-1424868316.gif

NINA RICCI L'EXTASE - BEHIND THE SCENES

Ondine (Lae) to Hans (Quim): "Give me a reason to love you. Give me a reason to be a woman."

Portishead's Glory Box

NINA RICCI PERFUME LAUNCH ON PLAZZA ATHENEE, PARIS, 22/01/2015

post-22656-0-86970100-1422012669_thumb.j

Launch of L'Extase and B&W backstage.

:alien: cannot believe it but you can compare this alternative version without Lae with the Lae's official version.

With the name of the fragrance "L'Extase" in French, a French actress better embodies the face and the voice even in English of the perfume.

Laetitia is more audacious. She keeps the control. She takes the initiative. She decides.