Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

^ You're welcome, Ads! The Alien would like to have more July 14th like that.

Umfã is back! make%20it%20clap.gif
into the bargain with an interesting new cover. And Kiki was the first to reply "OMG!".

Kiki quoted the Umfã's own words about the end of his participation to this site.
The Alien noticed that Kiki made the effort to conclude positively about Lae.

Now, one could say that Astronomer was right:

I don't think Umfa meant he is leaving

Umfã, let us suppose that your announcement was generated by a Kiki's typical message (that is to say in her frank, exaggerated, not diplomatic style, a speciality of the town called "FreakyKikiVille") because you replied (without giving her nickname) in sequence after a Kiki's previous post enough oriented.

Even if the Alien agreed often with you, there is rarely an emergency to post something negative (such as leaving the board). :blah: 
Never reply the same day. Always wait for a 24 hours delay. :surrender: 
:alien: knows Bellazonians who wait for an infinite delay to reply to an Alien's waffle. :hehe:

^ You're welcome, Ads! The Alien would like to have more July 14th like that.

Umfã is back! make%20it%20clap.gif

into the bargain with an interesting new cover. And Kiki was the first to reply "OMG!".

Kiki quoted the Umfã's own words about the end of his participation to this site.

The Alien noticed that Kiki made the effort to conclude positively about Lae.

No I did not replied :p  I was the one to post first since no cover was posted at midnight 58

I had to upload the picture on an image host for u guys to see it big & while I was doing this Umfa posted the pic.

Rendons à kiki... :heythere:

I still hate the hair cut! :nicole: 

^^Ewciolina, thanks to your post, the Alien found the entire article of Le JDD (the Sunday's newspaper).

"L.a.e.t.i.t.i.a." typed on a portable Remington
The journalist of Le JDD begins her article by a reference to the Gainsbourg’s song.
The article is not followed by the trailer of Des Apaches (released on July 22, 2015) but Behind the walls (2011) where Suzanne types on an old typewriter and loves to write like Lae!

“The Internet is the hidden enemy”
Against the weirdos on the Internet, Laetitia says:
“The comments on the social networks do not interest me.
The Internet is the hidden enemy, under cover of pseudonyms.
I like to face up to my enemies.”

Subtil Ondage
After that the Alien found quite interesting the style of the interview for the JDD, it searched more about the journalist who signed the article: Marie-Laure Delorme is the author of Les allées du pouvoir.

While the last chapter echoes the “castagne” (fighting) of the introduction, the conclusion is dedicated to Ondine:
“One discovered her on a beach of Lumio, in Corsica, at the purlieu (l’orée) of ages.
She crossed, at breaststroke, entire oceans to meet herself.“
Marie-Laure Delorme about Laetitia Casta, Le JDD, July 12, 2015

^ Ewciolina, :alien: finally decoded the two missing center letters in the word "calmado" (calm, pacify) hidden by a light effect on the preview pic.

"He sido indomable, pero ahora me he calmado"
"I've been indomitable, but now I am pacified"

Harper's Bazaar Spain chooses to highlight the following in the preview of the editorial in Spanish:

"Lately I've changed a lot of my life. Or, rather, I changed myself.
A woman is not the same at all ages. I'm living a process of transformation"
Laetitia Casta, Harper's Bazaar España August 2015

When a woman -- even Ondine -- changes her hair style in her life (not only for a shooting or a movie),
there is a profound reason...

make%20it%20clap.gif Ewciolina!
AFP TV shot this interview of Laetitia and Nassim Amaouche about the movie Des Apaches in theaters next Wednesday.
Immediately dozens of newspapers and web sites of cinema published the AFP video as rarely a Lae's interview for a movie has been so quickly broadcast on the web. This is the magic of AFP (France News Agency) and could explain why the video can be viewed only on the official AFP youtube or dailymotion but not embedded in the Ewciolina's post.

On "LaetitiaCasta1" instagram this morning, :alien: wonders who in the Lae's team could post about Harper's Bazaar Spain the comment in French: "With the age, the wisdom replaces the temerity."?
This person must really know what is the content of the Harper's Bazaar interview into the bargain in Spanish. This article is not yet online and the Alien does not think that this person needs to consult the digital version of this magazine.

On the other hand, the instagram account "LaetitiaCasta_official" has of official only the last part of the name because it is a fan's account without messages since 9 months and the posts are typical of a fan's style. This could justify the ending "1" as suffix of the real "LaetitiaCasta1".