Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Too much of rebel

:wub:
post-5621-1228783798_thumb.jpg

I used to adore Laetitia and think she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen  :heart:  and to me she for ever will be one of the greatest models Victoria's secret had and the greatest model of her time.

The Alien agrees. :yes:
Lae suggested the woman photographer Dominique Issermann! (pics 4 & 6) to the VS team.
Lae is too much of rebel to stay VS Angel: :MLA: 
‘Laetitia Casta: The supermodel who rebelled against Victoria Secret’, Glamour UK, February 16, 2015.

Born in '68

a film by Olivier Ducastel and Jacques Martineau

On August 13 20h50 on ARTE.

It was prophetic that Caroline (Kate Moran) --the Catherine (Lae)'s american friend with a sexy-brown-miniskirt at the Sorbonne-- announced the Lae's future movie "Des lendemains qui chantent": Tomorrows that sing".

Catherine lives in the farm called the Latar in Bessonies:

29z5rt2.jpg

Repeat on Thursday September 3, 2015 1h20.

While Catherine

(Lae trend hippy in a community at the farm loving :atoobie:,  :sex:, and sun)

is discovering the Latar in Bessonies,

the pink flower  :flower: with a yellow heart drawn on the Citroën 2CV car (Deux Cheveaux meaning two steam horses or two tax horsepower) had required an … hairdryer. Listen its characteristic sound in this minute.

Hmmm lots of pap pics....

For the Alien, those pics do not look like traditional “pap” pics because they do not concern the Lae’s private life and her kids. :alien: believes that they are signed by a photographer for a press agency closer to North Pole than Antilles while a pap rarely promotes any name except the Lae's name.

However some of them could be interpreted like unsolicited backstage pics. As a Chief Editor according to the editorial line of her/his magazine, everybody could filter them --keeping the best pics-- instead of exposing the entire set.

Do like xxx posting only a link. Strangely enough nobody replied any comment for example on the Lae's one-piece-sexy-black-swimming-suit. Capri, it's over according to the Hervé Vilard's popular song.

On 08/21/2015 at 10:43 AM, Stella said:

Laetitia post this pic on her instagram account…

:yes: Stella, there is not any doubt about the :heart: author  :heart: of this instagram. See her new pic on the beach: :wub:

"Summer, Promise me You won't leave too Fast..."

On 08/21/2015 at 10:43 AM, Stella said:

… saying that she wrote a short movie :

N14401464701638721_1.jpg

I'm looking forward to heard more about her new project ! :hehe:

The definitive title is not yet unveiled but we learned that Laetitia is working with the scenarist Maud Ameline.

She studied at the Femis like Kamen Kalev (The Island).

The acclaimed movie Camille repeats a year by Noemie Lvovsky (Charlotte Falingard in The Great Appartment) has been co-written by Maud Ameline. She also worked on the scenario of the second feature movie If I was a Man by Audrey Dana revealed by the tremendous success of her #1 movie Under the Skirts of Girls (French Women).