Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

^ Sophisticated goddess! make%20it%20clap.gif

post-19830-0-63611700-1350144989_thumb.j

Now don't tell me he she didn't change something??^^

2001 - September 2014, after more than one decade, the Galleries say Good Bye to Jean-Paul Goude

while the Laetitia’s adventures in the Galleries were already finished since some years.

According to the Huffington Post and L’Express, it is over between Goude and the Galleries.

There is a fierce competition between agencies to win this advertising budget.

@Seren and @Frenchkiki

After your replies I think you are totally right. i didn't know she still had so much contracts in fashion. Perhaps it's because in my country she isn't that famous. But judging from models.com, she still in the top. 

Also it sounds logic she focusses more on acting now. 

@Seren what I meant was sometimes some types of faces are 'out of fashion'. Not that Laetitita wasn't pretty enough of course, but she became famous in the 90's. So it is possible that in the new millenium other types of faces were preferred. 

What what you say sounds more plausible. 

^ Sexy! :wub2:

Pop Models

A history of supermodels. Video available only in Germany and France on ARTE+7 TV, during a week.

Laetitia appears (41:00s) for the first time in the Jean-Paul Gaultier’s fashion show at the Ondine’s age, then for YSL with the Valérie Toranian‘s comments in front of a wall full of ELLE covers.

See also (but without LC pics): Louboutin, the creator of sexy high heeled shoes with famous red-lacquered soles that Laetitia sometimes wears on the red carpets and beyond…

^ Sexy! :wub2:

Pop Models

A history of supermodels. Video available probably only in Germany and France on ARTE+7 TV, until this Saturday.

Laetitia appears (41:00s) for the first time in the Jean-Paul Gaultier’s fashion show at the Ondine’s age, then for YSL with the Valérie Toranian‘s comments in front of a wall full of ELLE covers.

See also (but without LC pics): Louboutin, the creator of sexy high heeled shoes with famous red-lacquered soles that Laetitia sometimes wears on the red carpets and beyond… ARTE+7.

'The uploader has not made this available in yiour country' :chicken: :cry2: