Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Hi I am new on Bellazon. Just wanting to say I love Laetitia for a long time. In my teens I was totally obsessed with here. I see Laetitia Casta, Doutzen Kroes and Adriana Lima as probably the one of the most beautiful and sexiest women ever ( although Grace Kelly, Monica Belluci, Eva Green and Caterina Murino are definateley favorites of mine)

I feel sorry that it looks like the industry forgot her, exept she still works a bit for l'oreal. I think early '00 she became less popular very fast because other type of faces became more in fashion. I you look at Adriana L, she is only 3 yrs younger than Laetitia, but had a much longer career than Laetitia. 

I always liked Laetitia was more down to earth, not your typical 'dumb' model. The same is the case for Doutzen, she was also a shy sweet gil (I am from her country, The Netherlands, btw), but lately feel like the fame got to her head a bit. 

Personally I liked Laetitia most in her late teens and early twenties. Her face was stunning then. I still like her, the mature look suits her, but defin think she was in her prime when she was younger. 

You’re welcome Ludivine08.

^ make%20it%20clap.gifEwciolina!
Laetitia meets again Patrick Demarchelier of her first US pics!  :ddr: 

After the Spanish blue shoes, she wears pink shoes with lethal-like weapon high heels in the color of a Mercedez-Benz E-Class Convertible Cabrio.
The blues of Seville was over after the litanies of "awful" criticisms :cain: in these columns.
Do you hear the Jaws soundtrack? Her black high-heeled shoes present three tremendous shark fins. post-10177-0-1446018361-22168_thumb.gif

Side "people", the Russian magazine in the style of Italian glossy magazines publishes for the first time a Corsican pap / family pic with faces of kids but not fuzzy :huh:  ( :alien: can’t believe it) and also her new partner but in a smaller pic than the father of her children.

The Tatler editorial sounds sexy with such high-heeled shoes, short dress and Alien-like red boa.  :thumbsup:

Hi I am new on Bellazon. Just wanting to say I love Laetitia for a long time. In my teens I was totally obsessed with here. I see Laetitia Casta, Doutzen Kroes and Adriana Lima as probably the one of the most beautiful and sexiest women ever ( although Grace Kelly, Monica Belluci, Eva Green and Caterina Murino are definateley favorites of mine)

I feel sorry that it looks like the industry forgot her, exept she still works a bit for l'oreal. I think early '00 she became less popular very fast because other type of faces became more in fashion. I you look at Adriana L, she is only 3 yrs younger than Laetitia, but had a much longer career than Laetitia. 

I always liked Laetitia was more down to earth, not your typical 'dumb' model. The same is the case for Doutzen, she was also a shy sweet gil (I am from her country, The Netherlands, btw), but lately feel like the fame got to her head a bit. 

Personally I liked Laetitia most in her late teens and early twenties. Her face was stunning then. I still like her, the mature look suits her, but defin think she was in her prime when she was younger. 

I think Laetitia was less interested with the fashion industry and decided to focus on other stuffs.. Such as for instance her children (she has 3 children)..She also started a career as an actress and imo in order to be taken seriously she decided to work less for the fashion industry.  Laetitia is the most famous French model by far, the most prestigious fashion brands are located in France. I don't think the industry told her "sorry but now we have prettier faces..so go away darling " LC is the one who decided to work less for them..

Welcome Ludivine!

Laetitia is absolutely not forgotten by the fashion industry, au contraire, she is even more famous & iconic today when she was a full time model working for Victoria's secret, Guess or Yves St Laurent.

If you click here > http://models.com/rankings/ui/NewSupers/4019#4019
You will see that she is on the "new supers list"

How the New Supers list works
Supermodels: The Next Generation! While the 90s era stars are still going strong there is a whole new crop of top models pushing into the public sphere and changing the industry as we know it. This group of social media savvy, creative and conscious beauties is redefining what it means to be a top model. Covers and campaigns are still a part of the equation, but they don’t tell the whole story. Social media impact, media attention both in and outside of fashion and the support of major photographers all factor in when separating the models from the supermodels.

Some of the important factors looked at for this list include:

- Media presence in and outside of the fashion industry and/or significant Social media following
- Consistent top tier editorial work with high profile photographers & stylists

- Must have at least one recent long term contract with fashion or beauty brand

Doesn't sound like a woman forgotten by the fashion model industry to me. And even if I like Adriana, she doesn't have a longer career than Laetitia because they do not have the same career. Adriana is a model when Laetitia is a model and an actress. Have a look on http://models.com/models/laetitia-casta and see by yourself all the work she has done in 21 years.

:wave:

:mignonne: defending Laetitia! Oh my God! Into the bargain supplying two (2) hyperlinks in the same post. it is too much at the same time for an Alien... :baronfaint: Don’t fall into the obscure side of too many hyperlinked Waffles. :rofl:

"Actress and model" vs. "Model and actress"? :notsure:

Laetitia is a model and an actress.

For Christmas on December 24, 2012 an Alien already waffled about the logical operator "AND":

your proposal is equivalent to "Laetitia is an actress and a model."

However it does not have the same sound particularly for the journalists who in the past asked Laetitia if she is becoming now after so many movies a real actress as if a model could be a fake actress?

There was a huge fight  :bellazon: on Wikipedia with the  :atoobie: smoky troll  :atoobie: respecting the timing order "model" before "actress" while only an Alien wanted to put the most notorious job in first position "actress" before "model".

According to the BNF (National French Library) that updated the Laetitia’s authority control just on December 2012 (never updated before since years), Laetitia is an "actress." The verbatim expression is followed by a period: an important syntax that only an :alien: could highlight.

After all, all actresses (and not only the supermodels) appear in the covers of fashion magazines, are muses of fragrances... There are less supermodels who are Ondine... :woohoo:

Laetitia herself said she still was a fashion model in an interview 1 or 2 years ago.

[nohyperlink][/nohyperlink]

she goes both way... just like me! :whistle:

And i am not defending her, je rends à César ce qui appartient à César, et à Lætitia ce qui appartient à Lætitia.

TATLER RUSSIA, OCTOBER 2014

Photographer: Patrick Demarcherlier

Stylist: Anya Ziourova

Hair: Teddy Charles

Make-up: Patti Dubroff

attachicon.giftat1.jpgattachicon.giftat2.jpgattachicon.giftat3.jpgattachicon.giftat4.jpgattachicon.giftat5.jpgattachicon.giftat6.jpgattachicon.giftat7.jpg

Source: @Zorka/TFS

Thank you Ewciolina!!!! :clap::hug:

And :heart: Laetitia :heart:  can never be considered as 'forgotten' :persuazn: :persuazn:

You're welcome :hug: