Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

taH pagh, taHbe

(Klingon) "whether to continue, or not to continue" (Shakespeare) "to be, or not to be"

English ---> Japanese ---> English = Klingon

"Bellazon: The final frontier

These are the voyages of the Starship, Enterwaffle

Its never ending mission

To spread strange new words

To seek out new way to puzzle the civilizations

To endlessly share words no man and woman has heard before"

"Bellazon:最後のフロンティア

これらには、スターシップ、Enterwaffleの航海である

その終わることのないミッション

奇妙な新しい言葉を広めるために

文明をパズルの新しい方法を模索する

延々と言葉を共有することがない男と女は、前に聞いていない"

"Bellazon: HeH Qav'e'

roD 'ejDo', Enterwaffle leng

not qabna'Daj Qu'

Huj mu' chu' yIlanqa'Qo'.

mIw, petaQ tayqeq not veHmey 'elDI' yISam chu'

endlessly mu' SoH vIQoypu' loD be' 'ej pagh pa'"

:rofl:

Klingon Alien with increased sense of honor and strict warrior code :bellazon: is waffling with Laetitia about the Stella's pink "instant match" :drool: vs. Species 8472 so called Undine at the Star Trek's 30th anniversary.

taH pagh, taHbe

(Klingon) "whether to continue, or not to continue" (Shakespeare) "to be, or not to be"

"Bellazon: The final frontier

These are the voyages of the Starship, Enterwaffle

Its never ending mission

To spread strange new words

To seek out new way to puzzle the civilizations

To endlessly share words no man and woman has heard before"

"Bellazon:最後のフロンティア

これらには、スターシップ、Enterwaffleの航海である

その終わることのないミッション

奇妙な新しい言葉を広めるために

文明をパズルの新しい方法を模索する

延々と言葉を共有することがない男と女は、前に聞いていない"

"Bellazon: HeH Qav'e'

roD 'ejDo', Enterwaffle leng

not qabna'Daj Qu'

Huj mu' chu' yIlanqa'Qo'.

mIw, petaQ tayqeq not veHmey 'elDI' yISam chu'

endlessly mu' SoH vIQoypu' loD be' 'ej pagh pa'"

:rofl:

Klingon Alien with increased sense of honor and strict warrior code :bellazon: is waffling with Laetitia about the Stella's pink "instant match" :drool: vs. Species 8472 so called Undine at the Star Trek's 30th anniversary.

You made a mistake Mr :alien: , you need to put your waffles through the English-Japanese-English blender....not other people's movie scripts!! :laugh:

Amazing! Why didn't she wear this for the red carpet? Everybody is making fun of her all over the net because of that ugly cape.

Her Cannes dress was beautiful....her cape was interesting and it soon came off...I don't know why she is being made fun of.

Amazing! Why didn't she wear this for the red carpet? Everybody is making fun of her all over the net because of that ugly cape.

Her Cannes dress was beautiful....her cape was interesting and it soon came off...I don't know why she is being made fun of.

I agree with Kiki - this pink dress is amazing. And we all know that Casta sisters have strange sense of style ;)

But in this particular case ( although I'm not a fan of this cape ) I would like to defend Laetitia. Everybody is making fun of her ? Well they should do some research first. This festival is a celebration of cinema. Her outfit was inspired by another era and it was the vision of the designer rather than Laetitia.

post-22656-0-17897500-1369910639_thumb.j

Source: @eudoxiediary Instagram

I like comparison Laetitia to Phoenix: http://chicandgeek.c...-oiseau-de-feu/ or to Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra.

I don't know much about fashion but it's obvious that sometimes it's strange, incomprehensible or funny.

But if this cape seems to be ugly or ridiculous - so what the hell is that :laugh:

post-22656-0-00312000-1369910964_thumb.p

Source: talentmanagement.com

I totally understand your point Ewciolina but the cape killed everything. The dress was splendid (and kind of very sexy > commando) Now the designer might had a vision but maybe he was having a conjunctivitis that day? The vision was kind of blurry? :whistle:

The AllaÏa dress she is wearing for paris match is perfect for the red carpet. But i am maybe partial because I am in love with Azzedine Alaïa's dresses.

Thank you for the pics Ewciolina :hug: a very nice selection....I love her outfit...all shirt and legs!!! :woot:

And her cape was lovely, whether it indicated she is feather-brained, it was inspired by Icarus, Elizabeth Taylor.....or she simply felt like chicken tonight! :clap:

Became a fan of Laetitia for its natural beauty, for her curves, large breasts, natural and his personality in refusing to succumb to the demands of the fashion world.

Miss, but his curly hair.

Were more natural.