Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Red Carpet Fashion ‏

More confirmed for #Cannes2013...Fan Bing Bing, Liya Kebede, Doutzen Kroes, Megan Gale, Natasha Poly, Milla Jovovich, Isabeli Fontana, Bianca Balti, Laetitia Casta

Source: twitter/ @Fashion_Critic_

Red Carpet Fashion ‏

More confirmed for #Cannes2013...meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, Laetitia Casta

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! :ddr::clap: :dance: :thumbsup:

Red Carpet Fashion ‏

More confirmed for #Cannes2013...meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, Laetitia Casta

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! :ddr::clap: :dance: :thumbsup:

you are funny!

and no :heart::heart: ?

Red Carpet Fashion ‏

you are funny!

and no :heart::heart: ?

I suppose I should've done, even though I was only quoting rather than saying it myself...so that is a slight oversight on my part :chicken: ........on reflection Fan Bingbong is not THAT meh as she is quite pretty and I did become rather fascinated by the dragon dress she wore to Cannes in 2010 (?) which I saw earlier this year at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London...it was rather beautiful....prior to seeing that dress I'd never heard of her :idk:

:whistle: There is a great announcement in Cannes on May 16, 2013. :clap:

Elle Driver (international sales and acquisitions company) unleashes French Women on Cannes, Screen Daily.

French Women, a film by Audrey Dana

This comedy "for women and the men who love women" includes eleven actresses playing what they would like to play in a comedy knowing that this would never happen except in the Audrey Dana's movie who breaks the myth:

Isabelle Adjani (Queen Margot), Alice Belaïdi (Confidences à Allah),

Laetitia (Face),

Audrey Dana (Roman de Gare), Audrey Fleurot (The Intouchables), Julie Ferrier (Paris),

Marina Hands (Lady Chatterley), Geraldine Nakache (Tout ce qui brille),

Vanessa Paradis (La Fille sur le pont), Alice Taglioni (La doublure),

Sylvie Testud (Fear and Trembling).

:whistle: Astronomer, the Alien wonders if Rob is a "young padawan" :ridinghorse:

who could play Darth Vader from the Dark Side of the Force? :hiro:

Already in Radio London from the BBC (in London) to Alien Dark Side of the Force occupied France

(near Nice, there is a rainy weather trend sunny that could attract Ondine),

broadcasts began with "Before we begin, please listen to some personal messages".

That is why Rob talked about "2013 cans in her larder!!".

"Cans" being probably a Nice coded messages for CANnes. :gocho:

Yes! You CANnes

Let us investigate the clues given at our disposition: The Kiki's list begins with Fan B. and ends by Laetitia C.

Is the order significant? Does it mean that Laetitia would appear lately this week on the red carpet?

Firstly the list is not complete --for example Julianne M. is not mentioned in the list-- but according to the Alien, the list is about L'Oréal muses. Julianne M. was for the very first time on the red carpet not for a movie but to represent L'Oréal Paris as ambassador.

If the reader considers that, in the order of the list, Fan B., Liya K., Doutzen K. and Megan G. attended the Festival last week, then Milla J. would be tomorrow in CANnes according to the Alien's antennas; finally it is highly probable that Laetitia C. would join the dream team.

Now take in consideration the French actresses and supermodels in the team.

On May 15, there was Inès de la F. --the first supermodel French Marianne-- who opened the Festival.

On May 19 at the end of the first week, the actress Leïla B. was chosen for her personality.

So who could emerge from the Mediterranean to the red carpet at the second part of the last week?

Another French Marianne actress?

Laetitia in Cannes on May 21, 2011 "It is a story of team"

Since she was not in 2012, she deserves to walk the red carpet more than one day.

Yes, Laetitia! You CANnes (perhaps on Thursday May 23? Friday May 24?). Be the first to announce her.

PS.: This year, it's Get the Look that is inspired by L'Oréal for the Festival.

Their partner is Google+ "hangout", a French English chat video unveiled by

on May 17 just before walking Cannes red carpet.

Followers in the live video chat are from US, Germany, France, Canada, and UK.

The chat is opened to tweets from everybody (hashtag #GetTheLook on Twitter).

Since Milla J. would be interviewed tomorrow, what about the French actress of Ondine?

^^seriously? This is a "story" about Laetitia peeing?

And they say 'it's embarrassing" for Laetitia?

If I was the paparazzo i will be the one embarrassed!

And we all know that models & actresses & beautiful women in general do not pee.

or fart.