Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone have these pics with no tags.

:cry: Shame on you, LC fan! :beating:

Found some. Will post tomorrow when I am not working.

It's not that .. I have posted them HQ on THE Laetitia Casta's forum - Dollhouse. :) ...all that work in vain! :cry:

They weren't the same as the pics you posted at Dollhouse.

Well which one are not posted there? I have all of them but some I didn't post because I thought the ones I have posted were the best.

Those pictures make me sad. In no way, shape or form, is LC still curvy. She is just like the rest of the models, only shorter. I am very saddened by this change...

Where are those round hips? The breasts? What happened to her round face?

Ooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... you're alive! :wave:

I was wondering about you not long ago...

Yeah, it's a sad thing :( Let's hope the same doesn't happen to you :p

You should join Frenchkiki's forum ( http://laetitiacastafans.forums-actifs.net ) if you want to see unseen pics of curvy Laetitia – Floppy is the goddess of findings.

Thanks for the welcome and thanks to the users who posted the new pictures. :) I'm glad to find a group of people who are as crazy about Laetitia as I am. She's a gorgeous model.

I think Laetitia still looks beautiful. Her hair is a little long for my taste (and I love long hair!), but I think her face is flawless. It's more defined. She's lost a bit of the innocent look, but that's okay. She's still absolutely gorgeous! I wish France had kept Laetitia as Marianne. Why they would want to replace perfection is beyond me.

Those pictures make me sad. In no way, shape or form, is LC still curvy. She is just like the rest of the models, only shorter. I am very saddened by this change...

Where are those round hips? The breasts? What happened to her round face?

:clap:

Woooooooooo hello Olya :wave: How are you?

:sleep: Certainly!

..I post the images which I find in the hazard of the current events, which(who) please me and which(who) is not still on the site...

I do not understand here your certe, objective remark (for everybody) :gocho:

I don't have a problem with people posting here photos of LC and this is a good place to find news but the thread has 813 pages and growing making it more and more difficult to find past photos [and all the photos will be past at some point]. Moreover, if a file on some hosting site is not called for a long time, it's deleted and this way the photos will be lost. Repost don't help at this point. This is one of the reason Kiki took the initiative to create Dollhouse. It's a good place to keep some order and far easier to navigate and I am trying to make the forum known to the funs by pasting the link on BZ.

Anyway, everybody is free of doing their will so if you prefer posting your findings here then there is nothing I can say about it. :)

Have fun!

The main thing why this thread is so difficult to handle is that most people posting pictures

a) don't name the pictures, like from which shooting/magazine/campaign/year/photographer

and b) don't name the source

and c) don't even add a tiny description like catwalk/candid/ad/editorial etc so you have no chance to use the search function of this thread at all. Posting a :heart: with a bunch of pictures is nice to look at but won't help navigating.

Even if you don't know anything about the picture you could add at least something descriptional ... but that's just my opinion.

The main thing why this thread is so difficult to handle is that most people posting pictures

a) don't name the pictures, like from which shooting/magazine/campaign/year/photographer

and b) don't name the source

and c) don't even add a tiny description like catwalk/candid/ad/editorial etc so you have no chance to use the search function of this thread at all. Posting a :heart: with a bunch of pictures is nice to look at but won't help navigating.

Even if you don't know anything about the picture you could add at least something descriptional ... but that's just my opinion.

I am on the same page as carmelita, the reason so much has gotten lost is that when for some unknown reason the poster just posts without crediting where it comes from, eventually it like a really screwed up crossword puzzle, you forgot where you got the piece from, and its really a shame , I dont know why you posters who do this, not sure if you get pleasure that you have, I dont know, but really po'd about this, also if you are an ebay lister and going to sell lae or other model actress etc show a scan cause its just bs when you say you worry about people posting the image , lets talk biz you want to sell, so provide the product, and oooooooh man so mad when I see an ed that comes from a mag that I just passed by, and AGAIN NOT REALLY DOING YOUR SELF A FAVOR BY NOT CREDITING THE SOURCE, AND THE FASHION SPOT AND BLOGS THEY GOT IT FROM A MAGAZINE, PLEASE , PLEASE, QUOTE THE ORIGINAL SOURCE!!!!!!! I dont know about you but when I had to do a paper or book report theres this thing called a bibliography, and usually the teacher wanted to know what sources, dates, materials you used or you failed, so think of it that you really want an A, cause I do, ps. mad that I missed out on that mag, and I dont want the world to become allll digitial. Ula) you get an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ :wave: