Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Fatal Sirens

lcmlidmsirenicon.jpg Images du Monde (IDM), July 2010 on the Valq's song: Sea wall

      Michel Luccioni

nimzo, I am easily confused , not hard to do, but where is the slide show, c'mon those are awesome pictures, also your link points me to point de vue, are you saying she was or these pictures were in point july 2010? mama mia, I need a simple life, but thank you Nimzo :wave:

where is the slide show, c'mon those are awesome pictures

C'mon, Hope!

lcmlcorsicanriverlofsli.th.jpg For the Corsican slideshow, you can find it in the previous BZ page 816

or in the link: "For Laetitia, she is Ondine since her 15-year-old in Corsica"

The common point with this previous slideshow and Point de vue, Images du Monde (IDM)

is that Laetitia has been shot by the same photographer Michel Luccioni.

However there is not a slideshow in each article.

your link points me to point de vue, are you saying she was in point july 2010?

You're right: IDM magazine featured Laetitia in July 2010.

You have already discovered the unique scan: "Corse : Le pays des Lestrygons" :confused: [Laestrygonians] :laugh:

On the left, it is written "Fatal sirens...

Laetitia, faithful to Corsica, has the gentlest smile." :heart:

To announce the news, the Alien :alien: searched during almost a half year :ninja:

to know who could be the other siren in Bulgaria: Валя sings Sea wall [Морето стене]. :p

Fatal Sirens

lcmlidmsirenicon.jpg Images du Monde (IDM), July 2010 on the Valq's song: Sea wall

      Michel Luccioni

nimzo, I am easily confused , not hard to do, but where is the slide show, c'mon those are awesome pictures, also your link points me to point de vue, are you saying she was or these pictures were in point july 2010? mama mia, I need a simple life, but thank you Nimzo :wave:

Yet another victim of the labyrinth of waffle!!!! :chicken: Don't worry Hope, I've been stuck in it for years!! :laugh:

Laetitia Casta in sexy dance in her only music video clip called: "Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing". HD video. 75 MB, 2:52 runtime, avi 1280x720.

Thank you very much for sharing!

This one with Chris Isaak is the most sexiest music clip with her but you are not right with your statement above.

Laetitia did at least two more music clips:

One was with Il Muvrini and Sting (Fields of gold):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k_Rnx4oSf4

And in 2010 a new one with Rihanna (Te amo):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlhJu95K-X8

Greetings

Heiko

LAETITIA CASTA at the Purple Office, New York

tumblrlbs9f0tyr01qzwof2.jpg

purple-diary

gosia my forum friend you rule :wave::heart: , not only with this picture, but shes in NYC!!!!!!!wait need to get some money, ahh sneek by the bodyguards here,aka nurses,dont get excited here not as dangerous as I would like to be, and the best part "THERES A S**t LOAD OF GRANDMA SWEATERS HERE!!! heres a little secret, grandmas are very naughty and would love to tell you allllllllllllllllllllll about it, and if you DONT TELL GRANDMA SHES A SEXY THING, SHE WILL SCREAM, OR BE VERY WITTY WITH A FOUL MOUTH :laugh: