Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Just to quote someone on another forum

She's a very pretty lady. It's not like she needs to wear an outrageous dress to turn heads.

^^i would have said a very beautiful woman instate of "pretty lady"

I still think it was totally inappropriate and vulgar. We all have our point of view about it and this is mine.

Not only is the transparency too much, but the dress is so loose it hangs on her like a tent. It looks especially bad from the side, with the fullness of the bottom half forcing the dress to slope out all around her. :yuckky: Seriously, did she think it looked good or was she going strictly for the shock value?

I wish I could see the video, thank you carol and lisa-1 but either so many are downloading that you cant see :cry: missparker7 thank you soooooooooooo much for the info on the italian vogue because, really have a hard time when I see many words, so thank you so beautiful :heart: I wish that I could of seen the cesars , did any movies that lae has been in like "Gainsbourg" or "le visage"? what I like in particular with FRENCH women is that what I have noticed of some actrices, bardot did not go for a facelift, ludvine sangier, I love the swimming pool water on burning rocks, her absolutely beautiful tummy scar, franny ardant, etc, sophie marceau, so many love how they look, bumps in noses, the idea is beauty is well , can not find the word....so lae and all the other beautiful french women, and men, I like the way you approach beauty, oh my god how could I leave emmanuelle beart, and of course isabelle where lae is so respectful, holy crap for someone who does not like to read a lot of words at one time , I apoligize for my word rambling...

france to me celebrates, beauty in all shapes and sizes, marks and ageing is respected, not so much get work done, and most of allllllllllll the true appreciation of art..... :) you are such a great group of people here, I so apreciate reading your friendships and your words, peace and love to you all and now I will try desperately to download this rapidshare :kiss:

I remember this

she was gorgeous

oh yeah gorgeous!

her breast was bigger. :brows:

I have seen her a bit on TV today, and i think the (.)(.) looks better on TV than on the pics... :laugh: The flash of the cameras makes the dress even more transparent....so...we see them more on the pics. :confused:

No watermarks on these....

th_63110d69914179.gif/monthly_02_2010/post-5621-0-1446017084-33221_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2684945" alt="post-5621-0-1446017084-33221_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150"> th_577e0669914185.gif/monthly_02_2010/post-5621-0-1446017084-34271_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2684946" alt="post-5621-0-1446017084-34271_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150.02"> post-5621-0-1446017084-37649_thumb.jpg

Excellent work, Brian....thanks very much :clap:

since I spend all my money on lae on anything I can , printed matter and movies and this is a multishared computer, the rapidshare I will be unable to see, cause rapidshare does want your money :gocho: soooo just surfing but I think I will post my other fave film by lae, "le grande appartment", I looooooooove when she dances in the bathroom, wheres those glasses but most of all the scene that they show when she gets upset with her hubbyMathieu Amalric of course dans le film :kiss:

http://www.ftv.com/fashion/page.php?P=4264...47&id=24047

how I miss my old place I had sattelite and could watch ftv :angie: